Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
On Site - Miami, Florida
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a cutting-edge technology company, we are searching for a SOC Analyst to join our exceptional team. Kaseya is a leader in delivering groundbreaking solutions that empower businesses to thrive in the digital age. In this position, you will Assist with the triage, review, and handling of Security Operations Center Service Catalog Deliverables under advisement of more experienced peers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Investigate and respond to phishing and other malicious emails.
- Continuous monitoring of networks and systems.
- High Value Assets (HVAs) monitoring to ensure their security and integrity.
- Event categorization and prioritization based on severity and impact.
- Document security events and manage the workflow for incident alerting and sorting for additional investigation.
- Conduct proactive and ad-hoc threat hunts for malicious activity
- Best effort to answer general non-product security questions
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
As a SOC Analyst at Kaseya, you will play a crucial role in safeguarding our organization's digital infrastructure from potential threats external and internal. You will work alongside experienced professionals and have the opportunity to grow your skills and knowledge in the field of cybersecurity.
Prior experience as a security focused systems administrator or cyber security analyst is required. The candidate must have experience and demonstrate capability in one domain. This person must have effective communication and project management skills.
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information technology, or related field
- Relevant certifications such as BTL1, SEC+, SSCP, GISF, GSEC, GSOC, Microsoft Certified: Security Compliance and Identity Fundamentals
- Cross domain certifications: CCNP, Network+, Linux+, CISA
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Accurately and consistently performs triage, review, and handling of the Security Operations Center service catalog deliverables.
- Contributes to the development of Security Operations Center procedures and templates.
- Moderate domain knowledge covering common facets for duties and responsibilities.
- Learning professional concepts and best practices.
- 5+ years of experience in cybersecurity, information security, or related field
- Multiple years of experience in cross domain such as IT administration, Helpdesk, Support
Join the fastest growing tech company in the world servicing over 50,000 companies globally! Earn a competitive compensation package that allows you to focus your attention on your passion in the exciting field of technology. A benefits package including:
- Coverage for medical, dental, vision, life and disability.
- Paid Parking.
- Paid Holidays.
- Generous PTO.
- Casual and fun work environment.
- Education assistance.
- A relocation subsidy may also be available.
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.