Product Marketing Manager
Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Product Marketing Manager
Are you ready to make an impact?
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
At Kaseya, our world class Product Marketers design compelling content that drives engagement and results in sales. They develop influential product messaging and positioning for go-to-market programs, campaigns, events, and sales enablement material that perfectly align with our pricing and packaging strategies.
Our Product Marketers work closely with Kaseya leadership, product managers, demand generation, and sales teams to drive new customer acquisition, cross sells, and renewals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Product Marketing Manager for Kaseya will focus on helping develop and execute pitch-perfect product content and global demand generation campaigns for the company’s market-leading IT solutions specifically targeting Managed Service Providers (MSPs), and IT leaders at SMB companies. The key to success in this role is gaining a deep understanding of the challenges and needs of IT leaders, grabbing their attention with compelling content, and then developing effective nurture programs to ensure they move through the sales process and result in a new customer sale. Having an equally creative and data-driven approach to product marketing is essential for this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with product marketing leadership and the product management team to define positioning, messaging, pricing and packaging for assigned segments, sales motions, and product line(s)
- Working with product marketing leadership and the product management team to assess the competitive environment, create optimal messaging for positioning within it, and then translate that messaging into supporting assets
- Working closely with demand generation to build and implement a strategic marketing plan to drive qualified leads to the sales teams
- Supporting the development of thought leadership content (white papers, eBooks, surveys, blogs)
- Supporting the development of campaign assets (emails, website, infographics, checklists, interactive content, videos, webinars, etc.)
- Supporting the creation of product content (product briefs, demo and explainer videos, product webpages, case studies, etc.)
- Supporting the development of sales tools and enablement material
- Playing a key role in product launches to drive awareness and interest in Kaseya’s market-leading technology and security posture
- Supporting the execution of campaign strategy with demand generation and working with the content team to execute high quality lead generation and nurture campaigns
- Helping develop and execute the customer journey with regular assessment of the touch point process to optimize key components of a technical B2B sale, such as demos and trials
- Analyzing and reporting on data to continually improve lead generation and conversion rates
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 3-5+ years’ experience in Product marketing for a software/SaaS company
- 1-2 years’ experience in the IT industry, ideally related to endpoint and network management
- Domain experience in the MSP space and Small to Mid-Sized Business (SMB) market is an asset
- Domain experience in IT management software is an asset
- Able to travel occasionally, if/as needed
- BS Degree in Business or Technical field (MBA preferred)
Join the fastest growing tech company in the US. Earn a competitive compensation package that allows you to focus your attention on your passion in the heart of Miami's emerging tech and financial scene.
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.