Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
GRC Manager- Miami, FL
Are you ready to make an impact?
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Policy & Compliance Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations, while collaborating with internal stakeholders to ensure consistent enforcement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, review, and update policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Monitor and assess current processes and procedures to identify areas of improvement
- Establish and maintain effective communication with internal stakeholders to ensure consistent enforcement of policies and procedures
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Assist with the investigation of compliance issues and related inquiries
- Participate in external audits and other compliance-related activities
- Prepare and submit regular compliance reports to the CISO
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 5+ years of experience in policy & compliance or related field
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
- Proven experience with audits representing SOC 2
- Proven experience with CMMC
- Familiarity with risk management and auditing processes
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven experience working with third-party tools for audits
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Risk Management, or related field preferred.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues and answer inquiries
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to achieve common goals
- Demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude towards work and colleagues
- Act as a subject matter expert on policy and compliance processes and provide guidance to team members as needed
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead a team of people
Join the fastest growing tech company in the US. Earn a competitive compensation package that allows you to focus your attention on your passion for an exciting career in tech!
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.