Director, Events Sponsorship
Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Director, Events Sponsorship - US Boston - Remote
Are you ready to make an impact?
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
As the Director of Events Sponsorship, you will be a key leader responsible for developing and executing strategies to secure sponsorship opportunities for events. This role involves building and maintaining strong relationships with sponsors, negotiating partnership agreements, and ensuring the successful integration of sponsors into various events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage a designated portfolio of sponsor accounts
- Ensure annual renewal of sponsorships for each event
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing sponsors
- Act as the main point of contact for sponsors throughout the sponsorship lifecycle
- Understand sponsor needs and align them with event opportunities
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of continued partnership
- Address sponsor concerns and challenges in a proactive manner
- Drive incremental revenue through cross-selling additional inventory at each event
- Collaborate with internal teams (marketing, event planning, creative services) to develop compelling sponsorship packages
- Analyze sponsor performance metrics and gather feedback
- Use insights to refine sponsorship strategies and optimize offerings
- Proactively identify upsell opportunities and creatively package sponsorships
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and event-by-event forecasting to track sponsorship revenue and performance
- Contribute to the overall success and satisfaction of sponsors
- Play a key role in enhancing the sponsorship program to ensure continued growth and success.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- 2+ years of experience in sponsorship sales or a related sales environment.
- High energy, gritty, driven, and passionate about sales with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Proven track record of successfully exceeding sales goals, demonstrating a consistent ability to drive revenue.
- Demonstrated accountability for goals and a history of achieving success through effective metric and KPI management.
- Motivated, coachable, and competitive individual with an enterprising spirit, showcasing resilience and a drive to excel.
- Energetic team player possessing exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Familiarity with CRM applications, particularly Salesforce, for effective management of leads, opportunities, and accounts
Join the fastest growing tech company in the US. Earn a competitive compensation package that allows you to focus your attention on your passion for an exciting career in tech!
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.