Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Fast track your career growth and maximize your earning potential. If you yearn for a sales role with a consultative sales culture, advancement opportunities and great executive support, this position may be for you.
Are you an overachiever with a proven track record of successful software sales experience, who thrives in a fast-paced yet highly rewarding sales culture? We’re seeking competitive individuals who drive to exceed goals and take advantage of our uncapped sales commission plans and highly competitive compensation model. If this is you, Kaseya would like to speak with you about empowering our customers’ efficiency, profitability and success through Kaseya’s award-winning IT Complete™ platform of products and solutions to continue our hyper-growth trajectory.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Be making a lot of money by blowing out sales goals each and every month.
- Be responsible for hitting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and quarterly revenue/sales targets
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to achieve and expand customer goals resulting in upsells, cross-sells, and consistent renewals.
- Own a book of business with assigned clients that you are responsible for selling, supporting, educating, and growing through regular, systematic touchpoints.
- Increase sales by driving product adoption, managing escalations and thereby ensuring retention and long-term satisfaction.
- Create weekly, monthly and rolling 6 weeks’ sales forecasts.
- Fun sales environment (Open floor plan, Casual attire)
The Ideal Candidate
- 1-4 years’ experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) sales
- Driven, passionate about sales, and eager to earn significant sales commissions
- Exceptional inside sales experience in a metrics driven, fast-paced sales environment
- Has a proven track record of crushing sales goals
- A motivated, coachable and competitive go-getter, a resilient achiever driven to win and excel
- An energetic team player with exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Exposure to CRM applications (Salesforce) to successfully manage leads, opportunities and accounts
This role offers a competitive base salary and uncapped commission. Other benefits of working at Kaseya include:
- Full Health Benefits (portion paid by company)
- Paid Time Off Policy (PTO)
- Paid parking & free access to building gym
- Casual attire every day
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.