Technical Services Consultant
Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
IT Service Consultant
Orlando, FL (On-Site)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
To enhance the global services team, we are looking for a Services Consultant –RMM with strong and proven customer implementation experience in the IT market to be based in our Miami, FL office. This position is responsible for successful security consulting project delivery in support of both internal and external customers. This role can take on many aspects from acting as a technical lead for RMM solution implementations. Will work closely with the RMM Team and Project Management to support all consulting services. The successful candidate is expected to maintain a professional, courteous and customer service focused attitude at all times.
If you are an overachiever with proven Information Technology experience who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we want to speak with you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide timely and efficient consulting and process integration services to new SMB partners using Kaseya's IT Complete Suite of solutions (including PSA, RMM, IT Glue, and Security)
- Serve as the primary point of contact throughout the entire implementation process.
- Manage multiple partner implementation projects while providing both high-level and detailed implementation consulting.
- Conduct assessment of partner needs, explain the product features and functionality, and how it relates to the business. Provide best practices for device/system setup to prevent unnecessary support requests.
- Define product specifications for the partner and end-users installation.
- Respond to partner inquiries and direct the resolution of outstanding issues.
- Monitor partner use and adoption of the software throughout the implementations
- Help scope implementation and professional services engagements in conjunction with the sales team.
- Work alongside internal teams including Tech Support, Partner Success and Sales to elevate our partner experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 2+ years applicable experience managing technology implementations utilizing software tools.
- Knowledge of CRM, ERP, PSA and RMM software and markets
- Good Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Active Directory
- Proficient Microsoft Windows Server and patch management best-practice skills
- Experience with Routing, Switching, & Firewall/Edge technologies
- Working knowledge of Virtualization solutions such as VMware, Hypervisor
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills using products such as MS PowerPoint, Excel, Project Plan
- Strong attention to detail with data-centric approach to key success factors
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
- Proven team player
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce and Power Bi reporting strongly preferred.
- Solid understanding of the Security software solutions market for the MSP and SMB customer personas
- Demonstrate the ability to present complex technical material to both technical and non-technical customers
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience (preferred)
Join the fastest growing tech company in the US. Earn a competitive compensation package that allows you to focus your attention on your passion for an exciting career in tech!
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.