Lead Integration Engineer
Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Lead Integration Engineer – Miami FL or Olando, FL
Are you ready to make an impact?
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
As a Lead Integration Engineer, your role involves overseeing the entire lifecycle of technical products and systems. This includes refining and clarifying hardware and software requirements, breaking them down into manageable components, allocating resources effectively, and managing the integration process. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring the verification and validation of these products and systems to meet quality standards. Your key responsibilities encompass the comprehensive management of technical aspects from inception to validation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Translate business and technical requirements into solution design.
- Actively maintain interfaces between various enterprise systems using MuleSoft.
- Own integration feature through the entire SDLC and ensure user acceptance, documentation, and functionality are strong.
- Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring, and other operational concerns of integration solutions on AnyPoint Platform
- Maintain documentation on various integration processes.
- Develop unit tests and provide code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality.
- Assist with ad hoc project tasks.
- Provide production support, troubleshoot, and resolve systems issues.
- Works closely with other Technical Leadership, Solution Architects/Designers to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Experience building complex and REST API solutions.
- Strong experience in developing Mule flows/DataWeave using Anypoint Studio.
- Hands-on experience designing and configuring interfaces using MuleSoft
- Understanding of MuleSoft API-Led platform architecture.
- Experience in building and testing applications and Microservices on the MuleSoft platform.
- Expertise in message transformation, validation, routing, and orchestration in MuleSoft.
- Experience with Anypoint Runtime Manager, CI/CD process for MuleSoft.
- Hands-on using GitLab, GitHub, or similar code management platforms.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to define integration and API scope and specifications for a large-scale transformation program by running a detailed assessment and discovery.
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise application support and previous middleware integration experience.
- Experience in relational databases
- Ability to provide direction to development team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple competing priorities.
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
- MuleSoft, Boomi or related field certification desirable.
Join the fastest growing tech company in the US. Earn a competitive compensation package that allows you to focus your attention on your passion for an exciting career in tech!
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.