Help Desk Engineer
Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Help Desk Engineer- Orlando, FL
Are you ready to make an impact?
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A leading provider of IT Cloud Management software and services is expanding rapidly and looking for a self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented Team player to join our IT Service Desk Team, as IT Helpdesk Engineer, Global Information Technology.
Full details below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoot hardware incidents in computers, peripherals, and networking (LAN and WAN);
- Install and configure new hardware or software for end users.
- Closely work with other IT engineers and service desk associates.
- Diagnose and resolve software incidents related to operating systems, Microsoft Office Suites, and across a range of software applications.
- Working with ISPs & Telecom solution provider to make sure they adhere to the promised SLA.
- Effectively communicate with Team members and all levels in the organization (R&D, Sales etc.), escalating incidents to senior members of the IT Team when necessary.
- Take ownership of issues (L1 & L2) and assist users to restore services as soon as possible and accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk system.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Provide feedback on processes and make recommendations on areas to improve.
- Work from the office 5 days a week during business hours. After business hours or weekend work on an as needed basis.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to Provide Excellent customer service experience.
- Active Directory, Operating System (Windows and MacOS) troubleshooting experience (install, configure, troubleshoot, upgrade – hardware and software, etc.).
- Knowledge of Two-Factor Authentication, Identity and Access Management tools.
- Experience in Cloud products such as O365, SharePoint, or Azure.
- Experience with IT Hardware (Laptops, desktops, monitors, keyboard/mouse, etc)
- Understanding of malware, phishing, spam, etc. analysis and clean up processes.
- Ability to learn and accept constructive feedback.
- Self-motivated, responsible, organized, and a team player.
- Associates degree or at least 2 years of IT experience in lieu of degree, Bachelor's Degree in Computer, Networking, or IT related area preferred; and
- IT related certifications desirable with ITIL.
- Desirable knowledge of networking concepts, VoIP, routing, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP.
Join the fastest growing tech company in the US. Earn a competitive compensation package that allows you to focus your attention on your passion for an exciting career in tech!
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.