Technical Support Expert - Level 1 - Vonahi
Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Vonahi Technical Support Engineer
Location - Orlando, FL
Are you ready to make an impact?
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Join our dynamic team at Kaseya as a Technical Support Engineer and become the driving force behind exceptional customer satisfaction. In this role, you will be at the forefront of innovation, collaborating with cutting-edge technologies and diverse clientele to ensure seamless operations and transformative user experiences. In this face paced environment, you will solve problems and propel Kaseya forward. You will play a critical role in assisting customers with any technical issues they encounter and ensure their success with our Vonahi solution.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
An experienced technical support engineer to work on the Vonahi team. You will report directly to the Technical Support Manager.
This role is a Monday - Friday 8AM - 4:30PM shift.
This position is 100% in office based in our Orlando office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide prompt and effective technical support to clients using our Vonahi virtual penetration testing software platform via multiple communication channels, including email, chat, and phone.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to Vonahi's installation, configuration, utilization, and integration within Linux (Ubuntu) environments.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Development and DevOps, to escalate and resolve complex technical challenges efficiently.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of Vonahi's architecture, features, and capabilities.
- Assist clients in the setup and configuration of Vonahi on their Linux systems, ensuring seamless integration and optimal performance.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive knowledge base containing solutions to frequently encountered issues, best practices, and troubleshooting guides for both internal and client reference.
- Act as the voice of the customer by relaying feedback and feature requests to the development team to drive product improvements.
- Participate in regular meetings and knowledge-sharing sessions to stay updated on the latest Vonahi updates and enhancements.
- Contribute to the development of technical documentation, guides, and tutorials to assist clients in maximizing their use of Vonahi.
- Prior experience in cybersecurity or related field
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Proven track record in providing technical support for software products, with a preference for experience in a Linux-based environment.
- Strong proficiency with Linux systems, specifically Ubuntu, encompassing installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with AWS services and concepts, particularly related to cloud infrastructure and networking.
- Knowledge of penetration testing methodologies and principles is a distinct advantage.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to dissect complex technical issues effectively.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with an aptitude for translating technical concepts for non-technical stakeholders.
- A customer-centric mindset with a commitment to delivering high-quality support and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Prior experience in cybersecurity or related fields is highly beneficial.
Join the fastest growing tech company in the world servicing over 50,000 companies globally! Earn a competitive compensation package that allows you to focus your attention on your passion in the exciting field of technology.
A benefits package including:
- Coverage for medical, dental, vision, life and disability.
- Paid Holidays.
- Generous PTO.
- Employer HSA contributions.
If you're passionate about cybersecurity, enjoy solving technical puzzles, and are dedicated to ensuring customer success, we encourage you to apply for the position of Technical Support Engineer for our Vonahi product. Join us in our mission to protect businesses from evolving cyber threats.
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.