Technical Support Expert - Level 1 - RocketCyber
Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
RocketCyber Technical Support Engineer - Level 1
Are you ready to make an impact?
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Join our dynamic team at Kaseya as a Technical Support Engineer and become the driving force behind exceptional customer satisfaction. In this role, you will be at the forefront of innovation, collaborating with cutting-edge technologies and diverse clientele to ensure seamless operations and transformative user experiences. In this face paced environment, you will solve problems and propel Kaseya forward. You will play a critical role in assisting customers with any technical issues they encounter and ensure their success with our RocketCyber solution.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
An experienced technical support engineer to work on the RocketCyberteam. You will report directly to the Technical Support Manager.
This position is 100% in office based in our Orlando office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to customer inquiries, troubleshooting requests, and technical issues related to the RocketCyber product through various communication channels, including phone, email, chat, and ticketing system.
- Diagnose and resolve technical problems using systematic approaches, investigating issues related to installation, configuration, usage, and compatibility of the RocketCyber product.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including software developers and SOC engineers, to escalate and resolve complex technical issues that require advanced investigation.
- Provide clear and concise technical documentation to guide customers through issue resolution processes and optimize self-service support resources.
- Engage in remote sessions with customers to perform in-depth product troubleshooting, including analyzing log files, diagnosing network-related issues, and identifying potential vulnerabilities.
- Assist customers in configuring and fine-tuning the RocketCyber product to align with their specific security requirements and environments.
- Continuously stay updated on the latest product features, enhancements, and industry trends to effectively address customer inquiries and provide insightful recommendations.
- Participate in on-call rotations to provide 24/7 technical support coverage for critical customer issues.
- Contribute to the knowledge base by documenting frequently encountered issues, their resolutions, and best practices to enhance the efficiency of the support team and improve customer satisfaction.
- Provide valuable feedback to the product development team based on customer interactions, helping to drive product improvements and optimizations.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or cyber security a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in technical support or customer-facing roles, preferably in a cybersecurity or software company.
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity principles, antivirus, EDR software, and the modern threat landscape.
- Proficiency in diagnosing and troubleshooting issues on Windows, macOS, and Linux operating systems.
- Familiarity with networking protocols, security configurations, and system administration.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex technical problems and provide effective solutions.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with remote support tools and methodologies.
- Relevant certifications such as CompTIA Security+, or similar certifications are a plus.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.