Sr. Manager, Salesforce Engineering
Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Design, Develop, and Manage Salesforce application enhancements, and provide technical guidance to the team. Manage Stakeholders, Timeline, and Project Execution. Help team with salesforce application roadmap, and large/complex implementation programs engaging multiple development teams beyond salesforce
• Guide, mentor and direct people manager for a group of senior engineers responsible for their professional growth and development
• Own the team’s product roadmap, manage long term delivery priorities.
• Technical leader for the team and ensure the team’s technical direction is setting it up for long term success.
• Experience Leading large scale programs with huge customer adoption.
• Experience of leading a group of highly experienced and self-managed team
• Comprehensive understanding of the full software development lifecycle in an agile environment.
• Experience using telemetry and metrics to drive operational excellence.
• Participating in architecture discussions and planning and providing technical feedback
• Minimum 5 end to end sales cloud project implementation expertise
• Must hold below certifications: -
o Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
o Salesforce Sales Cloud Certification
o Salesforce Service Cloud Certification
o Salesforce Certified Administrator
o Any additional certifications is preferred
• Minimum 15 years of software development experience
• At least 7 years of customization experience in salesforce eco-system
• At least 7 years of people management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Guide and lead team members
Minimum Masters’s degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences & Engineering, Information Technology, or related Engineering field"
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.