Lead Salesforce Engineer
Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Below is what was provided on HRSS and is currently not posted online.
"Design, Develop, and Manage Salesforce application enhancements, and provide technical guidance to the team.
• In-depth knowledge of APEX with a strong experience of using developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers, and Triggers
• Strong knowledge of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, Experience Cloud
• Strong experience of integrating salesforce with other enterprise applications like NetSuite
• Substantial experience of using Visual Force for SF development
• Must design and propose solution [POC] post discovery sessions.
• Expertise in delivering tech-debt projects, and code optimization.
• Conducting code/peer reviews, and ensuring best standards are practiced across the team.
• Strong knowledge of SOAP and REST web services
• Proficiency with SOQL & SOSL languages
• Working experience of resolving production support cases or issues
• Ensure best practices are followed across the salesforce ecosystem.
• Proactive and willing to go above and beyond to satisfy the client and deliver on project goals.
• Experience in designing solution for large salesforce data volumes.
• Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC, Agile, SCRUM) is required.
• Implement measures to improve the system performance
• SOAP/REST API
• SOQL and SOSL
• Minimum 5 end to end sales cloud project implementation expertise
• At least 1 end to end CPQ project implementation preferred
• Must hold below certifications: -
o Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
o Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification
o Salesforce Sales Cloud Certification
o Salesforce Service Cloud Certification
o Salesforce Experience Cloud Certification
o Salesforce CPQ Certification
o Salesforce Java Script Developer I Certification
• Minimum 9 years of customization experience as Lead Software Engineer - Salesforce.
• At least 3 years of prior experience as Lead Role is mandatory
• Minimum 3 years of experience in building LWC, and lightning application
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Guide and lead team members
Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences & Engineering, Information Technology, or related Engineering field"
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.