Lead Product Owner
Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Lead Product Owner JD (Financials and HR Business Applications)
An experienced product owner who will be instrumental in helping to lead the maintenance and development of the internal HR and Financial applications that support the day-to-day business operations with a focus on building for continued growth and scalability. This role will act as the leader for the AP/AR, EPM, and reporting components of NetSuite as well as act as the application lead for all HR software.
- Work with the cross-functional stakeholders in HR, Finance, GTM, and Accounting to gather and document requirements for all new features and enhancements related to internal, core HR and Finance applications.
- Be the SME on how core Finance and HR applications operate and integrate with other core enterprise applications.
- Lead the break down of captured business requirements into technical users stories with engineering team
- Prioritize backlog of work ensuring alignment of initiatives with corporate strategy.
- Work with key business function leadership to prepare change management documentation prior to release.
- Assist with knowledge transfer for Product marketing efforts
- Help overall organization to continually mature operating model and improve processes.
- Sound understanding of corporate Saas product application management and development.
- Deep expertise with Netsuite.
- Deep knowledge and experience with enterprise integration between CRM, HRM, ERP, and EPM applications.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Self-starter persona, dependable and the ability to respond quickly and accurately on multiple priorities.
- Proven track record of execution and accountability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience within the MSP (Managed Service Provider) industry an asset
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor degree in CS or relevant technical field preferred, otherwise relevant field experience required.
- 7+ years of product ownership experience
- 7+ years of experience with Netsuite
- Experience with Bamboo HR a plus.
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.