Technical Support Expert - Level 1 - IDAgent
Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
IDAgent Technical Support Engineer
Location - Orlando, FL
Are you ready to make an impact?
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Join our dynamic team at Kaseya as a Technical Support Engineer and become the driving force behind exceptional customer satisfaction. In this role, you will be at the forefront of innovation, collaborating with cutting-edge technologies and diverse clientele to ensure seamless operations and transformative user experiences. In this face paced environment, you will solve problems and propel Kaseya forward. You will play a critical role in assisting customers with any technical issues they encounter and ensure their success with our IDAgent solution.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
An experienced technical support engineer to work on the IDAgent team. You will report directly to the Technical Support Manager.
This position is 100% in office based in our Miami office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide prompt and effective technical support to clients using our IDAgent products encompassing a security awareness platform, dark web monitoring platform, and access management platform via multiple communication channels, including email, chat, and phone.
- Diagnose and resolve technical problems, including configuration issues, integration issues, and best practices related to the products. Escalate complex issues to the appropriate teams when necessary.
- Gather customer feedback and insights to help improve the product's functionality and user experience. Collaborate with the development team to relay customer needs and suggestions.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Development and DevOps, to escalate and resolve complex technical challenges efficiently.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of IDAgent’s architecture, features, and capabilities.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive knowledge base containing solutions to frequently encountered issues, best practices, and troubleshooting guides for both internal and client reference.
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics related to customer support, including response times, resolution times, and customer satisfaction scores.
- Act as the voice of the customer by relaying feedback and feature requests to the development team to drive product improvements.
- Participate in regular meetings and knowledge-sharing sessions to stay updated on the latest SaaS Defense updates and enhancements.
- Contribute to the development of technical documentation, guides, and tutorials to assist clients in maximizing their use of SaaS Defense.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity concepts, email security concepts, access security concepts and dark web monitoring security concepts.
- Proven track record in providing technical support for security software products.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to dissect complex technical issues effectively.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with an aptitude for translating technical concepts for non-technical stakeholders.
- A customer-centric mindset with a commitment to delivering high-quality support and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Prior experience in cybersecurity or related fields is highly beneficial.
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.