Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Are you ready to make an impact?
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Kaseya is looking for a Solutions Specialist and will become an instrumental part of our sales and customer success teams, providing expert guidance and support to clients seeking comprehensive IT security solutions. As a Solutions Specialist, you will play a crucial role in understanding customer needs, recommending tailored solutions, and driving successful implementations of Kaseya's innovative security products and services.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
As a Solutions Specialist at Kaseya, you will serve as a subject matter expert in IT security, working closely with the sales and customer success teams to assess client requirements and recommend suitable solutions from Kaseya's product portfolio. Your technical prowess and deep understanding of IT security concepts will enable you to conduct product demonstrations, lead technical discussions, and ensure successful solution deployments. Your customer-centric approach and ability to build strong relationships will be essential in providing an exceptional experience for our valued clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Diligently follow-up on all account management generated leads as assigned
- Constant learning to build and maintain product and industry knowledge
- Be adept at providing high-level product demonstrations and able to handle client inquiries
- Conduct business-oriented discussions with prospects about how our software will benefit their organization
- Provide accurate forecasting/pipeline information to management on a weekly basis
- Must be a team player who is a self-starter and can perform under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Consistently exceed monthly quotas
- Consistent communication with prospects via phone and email
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- 2+ year technical knowledge and/or experience in software sales
- General technical understanding of networks, systems, and applications
- Personable, with convincing phone etiquette, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Record of accomplishment of meeting/exceeding sales targets in a telephone environment
- General knowledge of other industry compliance standards including GDPR, PCI, FINRA,
NIST a plus
- A demonstrable ability to manage a sales process, including negotiating sales
opportunities to closure, through a deep understanding of a prospective customer
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Join the fastest growing tech company in the world servicing over 50,000 companies globally! Earn a competitive compensation package that allows you to focus your attention on your passion in the exciting field of technology. A benefits package including:
- Coverage for medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Paid Parking
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO
- Casual and fun work environment
- Education assistance
- Stock options.
- Relocation subsidy may also available
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.