Accounts Payable Analyst
Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Accounts Payable Analyst
Are you ready to make an impact?
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Kaseya is looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst, you will play a crucial role in ensuring accurate and efficient payment processing, maintaining strong vendor relationships, and contributing to the financial stability and growth of our organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Accounts Payable Analyst will be responsible for facilitating timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices by managing the Accounts Payable inbox and assigning processes to team members. Assists with statement reconciliations, resolving disputes and timely responses to internal and external queries. Serves as the subject matter expert related to AP systems and processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop global sourcing strategies for the Technology Category.
- Work with various business stakeholder groups to identify and qualify new or existing capable suppliers, initiate requests for proposals/quotations (RFPs/RFQs), advise requestors with respect to contract terms and conditions.
- Conduct RFP and lead cross functional teams through the selection process of preferred suppliers with effective scoring criteria to critically evaluate supplier proposals in accordance with company policies.
- Lead negotiations on commercial procurement agreements, including Master Agreements, Statements of Work, Change Orders balancing business deliverables, legal interests, and pricing.
- Conduct analysis on proposals for supply of software licensing, computer hardware, servers, data center and telecom services in support of various business functions.
- Analyze total costs, assist business functions with ROI analysis, price and rate benchmarking and negotiate favorable business terms to leverage company purchasing power.
- Provide global contract expertise for sourcing of Information Technology products and services for various business units.
- Evaluate single sourcing requests and ensure competitiveness.
- Research market intelligence to understand cost drivers and market trends.
- Develop, refine, and implement category strategies and tactics that enable the procurement of technology products and services at the highest value benefit to the company.
- Add value by being the subject matter expert on Technology categories/commodities and consulting internal clients on industry trends, benchmarking, and best practices.
- Lead cross-functional meetings with various business functions and develop a communication strategy to keep internal clients informed about procurement processes, supplier strategy, and procurement policies.
- Manage supplier relationships with focus on supply risk management, contract risk management and cost management.
- Mediate supplier issues and resolve customer / supplier contract disputes if necessary.
- Lead and participate in quarterly business reviews with vendors to review performance and support mutually agreed upon improvement programs as required.
- Support ad-hoc reporting needs including supplier scorecards and other reporting.
- Ensure pricing & deliverables as negotiated are included in the contract, coordinate comparison of proposals and final contract terms.
- Act as liaison between Legal team, Security team, Suppliers, and the business stakeholder.
- Ensure contract execution & retention, through electronic signature process.
- Provide timely updates, support management reporting of quarterly reports and address any issues quickly.
- Attends meetings and training as required. Performs other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Bachelor's degree required with 7+ years of experience in category management and/or strategic sourcing of software, hardware, telecom purchases, or equivalent experience.
- Subject matter expertise in sourcing, contracting and procurement tools (Coupa, SAP, Oracle).
- Demonstrated advanced skills in negotiating and formulating technology contracts, understanding cost models and various price structures, management of contractual, IP and labor law risks.
- Ability to work well in a high-pace dynamic environment, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and ensure task completion and deadlines are met as required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Must have presentation and training skills. Ability to present to C-level executives / stakeholders and articulate strategies and performance metrics.
- Should have project management experience.
- Should be able to prepare reports and provide technical advice.
- Database management, information research and record maintenance skills are needed.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of basic contract law guidelines, and policies.
- Must have background in contracting, legal terminology, and contract review.
- Should have excellent attention to detail.
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.