Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Fast track your career growth and maximize your earning potential in Software and Tech Sales.
WE LOVE TO PAY OUR SALESPEOPLE.
If you are aggressive and willing to put in the hard work and effort - you should expect to hit six-figures in your first year. You should receive your first promotion within six months – and that means a 20-30% pay bump! You will also have several additional ways to make money!
- $25,000 commitment/retention bonus paid following your 2-year anniversary.
- Eligible for Annual Stock Options Award valued at $50,000.
- $2,500 Referral bonus per referred hire
- Additional incentives and kickers to keep making more money.
- This role offers a competitive base salary and uncapped commission.
WE ARE INVESTED IN YOUR PERSONAL AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT.
We have a structured program for our Salespeople with clearly defined career paths, and mentoring designed to guide those paths. You’ll receive technical and skills training augmented with ongoing certifications. 95%+ of our VPs and Directors came from internal promotion. We take a shot on people with grit, desire, hunger, and a voracious appetite to work hard. We are changing lives at Kaseya.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will be the head of the spear in our land and expand growth strategy, responsible for prospecting, nurturing, and closing new accounts in the assigned territory.
- Accept, progress and enthusiastically close leads with accurate reporting.
- Achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals for closed/won business by creating value for inhouse IT departments, deploying one of our many solutions.
- Hold executive-level discussions with CIOs, CISOs, CTOs, CCOs, and VPs. Expertly articulate the value of Datto solutions and overcome objections, secure next steps, hold meaningful meetings
- Develop Subject Matter Expertise in our solution stack and maintain in-depth knowledge of competitors and industry trends.
- Drive sales through a collaborative-team approach, leveraging our extensive resources (marketing tools, engineers, and product specialists) to win. Be comfortable selling through live video conferencing and demonstrations, nurturing with personalized video communication.
- Opportunity Tracking – Monitor opportunities through the Kaseya sales process and ensure outstanding SF.com hygiene. Be responsible for accurately forecasting opportunities and participating in account reviews with your management and support teams.
- Deliver a professional sales experience for our prospects during all aspects of the sales process /touch points including formal meeting agendas, follow-ups and issue resolutions.
- Participate in ad-hoc sales campaigns and programs to help create new prospects/opportunities.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- 1+ years’ experience in a sales environment.
- High energy, gritty, driven, passionate about sales and your customers, and eager to earn significant sales commissions.
- Has a proven track record of crushing sales goals.
- Accountable to your goals and drives success through Metrics and KPI’s.
- A motivated, coachable and competitive go-getter, a resilient achiever driven to win and excel.
- An energetic team player with exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Exposure to CRM applications (Salesforce) to successfully manage leads, opportunities and accounts.
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.