Front End Developer
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Seeking Senior Front End Developer
Come develop elegant and responsive UI applications with the latest technologies and be part of a fun loving, hard working team!
Why Wrecking Ball?
- Recognized as one of the top Web/Digital firms in South Florida.
- Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in South Florida.
- You get to create and make cool shit.
- You’ll get to work with technologies like AngularJS, node.js, Ionic, CSS3, SASS, LESS, HTML5, Gulp,various API's (Zencoder, dotSub, Stripe, Zendesk, Google API's, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Pingdom) even AWS and DEVOPS if you’re into that.
- We listen to your ideas. New technology? New technique? Share your mind. Be inspired and inspire those you work with.
- We have an internal incubator to help launch your own ideas for products, services, or robots--if that interests you.
- The team at Wrecking Ball consists of passionate unicorns. Free yourself from hundreds of stakeholders, political drama, or other people who block the road to delivering value.
- For the corporate stuff - Yes, we have health insurance, 401k, are pet friendly, give spot bonuses, flex days as needed, enjoy retreats & group lunches, and for those who can make it an annual company cruise.
- Build the front-end interface for multiple platforms, products, campaigns, and mobile apps—never boring!
- Take ownership of front-end code base for new as well as existing projects.
- Collaborate with other members of the development team to build high-performance, reusable, and modular code.
- Collaborate with the product / UX team to build experiences that exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Expand your knowledge of emerging technologies and best practices to help the company maintain technical and design leadership.
- 4+ years of experience in front-end development.
- You are well versed with the ins and outs of SASS or LESS preprocessors (we use SASS at Wrecking Ball).
- You can take initiative and are able to create new approaches to problems.
- You are not afraid to be pushed beyond your limits and skill-set, ready to learn and action on those learnings.
- You have a natural eye for minimal design and good composition, and you obsess about details, interactions, and delighting users.
- You have a solid understanding of common Web and application architectures and development methodologies including Agile development.
- You are likable and fun to be around.