South Florida Tech Hub
At Bambino, we make babysitting easy…for parents and sitters. Bambino is a life-changing babysitting app that uses recommendations from friends and neighbors to help parents find neighborhood sitters they can trust. And for sitters, we help them share their experience, rates and references with a private network of vetted parents, so they can find nearby jobs with families that live right in their neighborhood. Bambino is Babysitting Made Easy!® www.bambinositters.com
Bambino was founded on the premise that trust is established through common bonds: friends helping friends and neighbors helping neighbors. In 2006, we launched in one zip code in Pacific Palisades, CA. Since then, we have expanded our network of families and sitters nationwide, yet our hyper-local, neighborhood approach remains at the heart of what we do.
Our team based culture is collaborative, pragmatic, creative and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for making a difference in the communities we serve.
About the Job
The Bambino marketing team plays a critical role in driving parent and sitter acquisition, engagement, and retention. As the Marketing Coordinator for Sitters, you will act as the voice of Bambino and develop a social media presence that drives high levels of web and app traffic, sitter engagement, and brand affinity in a cohesive way to achieve our business goals. Your focus will be our Sitter community.
You will administer our social media accounts, create and oversee the creation of original text and video content, manage posts and respond to followers. At the core you live and breathe social media, have a pulse on the latest cultural and social trends and a love of all things trending across the app universe, and a comfort with the latest platform, design tools/applications, and digital technologies. You have a mind for creating and sharing relevant content that connects Bambino to pop moments and topics that matter to our Sitters. The ideal candidate is scrappy yet strategic, a master wordsmith, intimately familiar with UGC and influencers, able to express Bambino’s views and platforms, and passionate about creating and engaging online communities.
The Marketing Coordinator will initially report directly to the CEO, and directly manage our social media accounts and influencer marketing programs.
Join us in making babysitting easy for our friends and neighbors.
- Develop and implement organic social media strategy from concept to execution to achieve business goals and build brand awareness
- Oversee social media accounts’ design and generate, edit, publish, share and measure performance of engaging content daily, tailored for each specific social channel
- Leverage our Parents, Sitters, and followers to curate, choreograph, generate and acquire high-quality user-generated content
- Partner with creative teams to create fresh, original, shareable social content (copy, images, graphics, video, campaigns etc.) that resonates with Parents, Sitters, and followers and captures Bambino’s brand voice.
- Regularly track, analyze, and report on the performance of campaigns, content, and overall channel health
- Monitor and manage the health and quality of our Sitter community to ensure we have the best in the industry
- Excellent knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok and other social media best practices
- Ability to find fresh ways to make content engaging, shareable and exciting for users
- Strong analytical skills for measuring and tracking success and KPIs
- Experience working across digital media and creative: drawing connections between the brand identity and marketing objectives to inform differentiated and effective new media programs that engage customers, increase awareness and spark advocacy
- Extensive knowledge in leading daily channel operation strategy: content planning, copywriting, and community management across all platforms
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to oversee and communicate effectively on projects
- Babysitting experience is a big plus!