South Florida Tech Hub
The Business/Functional Analyst is responsible for executing IT projects to support business initiatives related to Oracle Applications, eCommerce, and SaaS solutions. Responsibilities include but are not limited to defining business requirements and translating into functional requirements and design, maintaining quality assurance and business process libraries, identifying challenges and recommending opportunities for improvement, and assisting in creating end-to-end plans for projects, upgrades, patching enhancements, and defect resolution.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Partner with internal customers and outside consulting resources to define business requirements and translate into functional requirements and design for a wide range of initiatives pertaining to Oracle Applications, eCommerce, and SaaS solutions. Provide functional support and system training to the business as needed.
- Maintain quality assurance libraries including but not limited to defining and converting business processes and documenting and maintaining test cases and scenarios. Ensure the effective use of the quality assurance libraries for project implementation, patching, support, and upgrades.
- Identify challenges with business processes and recommend opportunities for improvement. Coordinate implementation of new processes with appropriate parties. Maintain library of business process and functional user guides ensuring they are accurate, up-to-date, user friendly, and accounting for industry trends.
- Evaluate, prioritize, and manage IT objectives. Assist in creating end-to-end plans for projects, upgrades, patching enhancements, and defect resolution. Participate in the request process for resource assignments pertaining to the Applications/IT Team and the business and advocate for adoption.
- Perform miscellaneous project status, technical, and maintenance administrative tasks to support application operations. Communicate status updates to leadership.
Participates in local Oracle Applications, Magento and other SaaS user groups. Other duties as required.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, MIS, CIS, or equivalent
- Two (2) years’ experience supporting Oracle’s E-Business Suite ERP or other packaged ERP, specifically those related to supply chain, warehouse, inventory, and/or order management.
- One (1) Oracle EBS R12 implementation preferred
- Experience in assessing and documenting business processes and design, converting those into functional requirements, and working with application developers to ensure resulting system changes are of high quality and meet business requirements.
- Experience in providing support for issues under tight time constraints
- Experience preparing “as is” and “to be” documentation in written and graphical form (flows)
SPECIFIC OR ADDITIONAL SKILLS
- Detail oriented with the ability to demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and customer communication skills
- Able to multi-task with strong time and project management skills
- Motivated team player, customer service minded, and able to complete tasks with minimum of supervision
- Able to consult with users for gathering requirements and specifications
- Able to conduct business process analysis and needs assessments in an effort to align IT solutions with business initiatives
- Able to create training materials and conduct training classes
- Ability to work occasionally after hours or during weekends as needed
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, LICENSES, ETC
- eCommerce web development with Magento
- Oracle Applications R12.2 experience preferred
- Oracle Applications foundation skills preferred. AOL, Access Security a plus
- Oracle Service Cloud Administration
GARDEN OF LIFE EEO STATEMENT:
Garden of Life LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. We promote diversity of thought, culture, and background, which connects the entire Garden of Life family. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, military status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.