Google Advertising Strategist
South Florida Tech Hub
Marketing & Communications
West Palm Beach, FL, USA
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
The Google Ads Specialist provides research, planning, and execution of campaigns to drive the client’s short and long-term business objectives through the use of Google AdWords.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all levels of staff. Key deliverables for the position include:
- Build out and maintain Google Advertising campaigns for clients based on the client’s goals
- Implement form, call and other tracking techniques to track campaign success
- Work with Account Managers to ensure client success
- Report on progress and changes made to the campaigns on a daily basis
- Report on results of the campaigns weekly or monthly depending on client needs
- Capability to explain complex digital ad dynamics in an easy to comprehend way
- Minimum 2 years proven expert knowledge of Google AdWords and Current AdWords Certification required
- Google Analytics experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing technologies, including targeting, website analytics, and media tracking tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of optimizing campaign structures & bidding strategies
- Strong analytical skills, including data manipulation and campaign performance analysis skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills (English)
- Highly self-motivated individual.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills a must for success.
- Personable and excellent communication skills; with emphasis on customer service.
- Ability to perform click-through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities
- Adapt to constantly changing situations; ability to perform multiple tasks with multiple priorities.
- Able to work under pressure; flexible and able to work with all types of personalities.
Required license or certification:
- AdWords Certified Required
- Google Analytics Certification Required.