Technical Service Coordinator / Dispath
South Florida Tech Hub
We are looking for the new voice of the Help Desk at I.T. Solutions of South Florida!
I.T. Solutions of South Florida is an award-winning Managed Service Provider located in downtown Lake Worth, FL. We have an immediate opening for a dynamic Technical Service Coordinator to provide customer service to our managed clients, triage help desk tickets and schedule our team of friendly engineers.
We pride ourselves on our office camaraderie, with just a hint of irreverent sarcasm and a lot of laughter. This role can be intense at times, and we do work hard, but never at the expense of maintaining a healthy work/life balance. We seldom miss a Thirsty Thursday opportunity!
- Act as the first point of contact for our managed clients in need of technical service.
- Monitor phones and ticketing system (ConnectWise) for new tickets.
- Prioritize, assign, and schedule service tickets for our engineering team.
- Monitor the engineering schedules to ensure prompt service.
- Manage client expectations of service as needed.
- Maintain our excellent customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Office hours are 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. (Working more than 40 hours is discouraged.)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Familiarity with ConnectWise or other ticketing systems is strongly preferred.
- Provide exceptional and responsive customer service.
- Communicate effectively and work closely with a team of engineers.
- Available to work full-time in an office setting. This is not a remote position.
- Basic computer and Office program knowledge.
Customer service experience required. Technical knowledge is preferred.
Our unique company benefits include group healthcare coverage including vision and dental, paid vacation and holidays, training opportunities, and special company events and celebrations in an inviting and friendly work environment with the latest technology.