South Florida Tech Hub
Ssrs Developer job in West Palm Beach | Robert Half
The developer will be responsible for the design, development, and deployment of SSRS and PowerBI reports.
• Utilize the Microsoft SQL platform, specifically SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) & SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Working experience of SSRS, PL/SQL, and SQL Server Database
• Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Responsible for analyzing the data needs for reporting, designing, developing, and deploying fully automated reports.
• Experience with data warehouses, and other data management components utilized to establish data assets for reporting, analytics, and other data integration services.
• Experience with end-to-end solutioning for file creation and distribution, as well as supporting ETL production processes and operations
• Advanced understanding of healthcare data models, identifying data sources and mapping data to required file specifications
• Designs and automates data quality and data validation/verification functions as part of the overall solution
• Flexibility to work additional hours on an as needed basis to meet deadlines
• Very strong knowledge with SQL writing and understanding on RDBMS
• Must be able to travel onsite to office