Software Engineer - Front End
South Florida Tech Hub
WHO WE ARE:
Bidtellect is an industry leader in the delivery of Content-Driven Marketing. We have built and continue to build upon a state-of-the-art advertising and content distribution platform that is revolutionizing the way that people consume content.
By creating a platform focused on delivering a consumer-focused digital advertising technology seamlessly integrating native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, and branded content, Bidtellect is changing the user experience and performance of digital advertising.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Seeking an experienced front-end developer. You may not have worked on large-scale platforms before, but you have a solid foundation of knowledge, have worked in an agile environment, and understand the dynamic interactions between business and technology. You’re eager to learn more and apply yourself to further your experience.
Please include if you’re authorized to work in the United States for any company or will require employment sponsorship on your resume.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
You will be working with an agile team to develop and maintain new features and data visualization for our Demand Side Platform, built with AngularJS and on a path to be migrated to REACT.
You will contribute towards the team’s effort in improving our product user experience, creating new features and functionality based on user research, stories and behavior.
- Participate in the agile development process, attend daily standups and project planning and design sessions.
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback.
- Adhere to good development principles, set standards, and quality processes.
- Use design patterns to create simple and reusable components for complex UIs.
- Work within cross-functional engineering teams as well as peer teams in building an integrated solution.
- Mentor junior Front-End Engineers in their solutions and implementations.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- College or University degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Energetic, self-motivated problem solver who works well in a team.
- Experience using complex REST API from client-side
- Good understanding of web standards & markup including HTML5 & CSS3, asynchronous request handling, and modern security standards.
- Experience creating responsive UIs using layout frameworks like Material UI or Bootstrap.
- Experience with version control (preferably git) and continuous integration.
- Experience designing interfaces and building wireframes, and interactive mockups with Figma, InVision, Adobe XD or Sketch is a plus.
- Exposure to full-stack development is a plus.