South Florida Tech Hub
We’re Social Mobile, one of the fastest growing technology companies in Florida. As a mobility solutions provider, we offer services critical to organizations that are looking to bring to market innovative mobile products. In layman’s terms, you ask? Well, we design, engineer, and manufacture unique mobile solutions that enable some of the most interesting companies in the world (some of which you likely use regularly) to bring smart solutions to market quickly and efficiently, and then we deploy and support these large-scale fleets of devices to make our client’s business operations even easier.
Our clients come from diverse industries, many of which form the cornerstones of our modern society, including healthcare, retail, defense and food delivery. So, in a sense, working at Social Mobile means you’ll be helping to enhance and streamline the functioning of our everyday lives.
Well, here’s what WE’RE looking for. The ideal Social Mobile employee is someone who is accountable, can work independently or as part of a team, and has an interest in propelling innovative technology into the broader ecosystem. We’re looking for team members that will speak their mind, accept feedback, and continue to drive our growth.
If you think you fit the bill, and you’re curious to hear more, we’d love to see your application!
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join the Social Mobile Team! The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the CEO. The ideal candidate is an experienced high performing Executive Assistant who will easily assume the responsibility of supporting the CEO in their day-to-day activities of the company, organizing and prioritizing critical issues and required information for the executive to facilitate efficient decision making. With exceptional verbal and written skills, the Executive Assistant will ensure that the CEO’s time and agenda is managed efficiently and effectively.
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the CEO and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Communicates with management on behalf of the CEO
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including maintain records, drafting proposals, letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of CEO, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to CEO and appropriate staff.
- Maintains files and records as requested. Recordkeeping responsibilities may include overseeing and maintaining files of proposals, sales, etc.
- Oversees organizational accountability
- Creates and manages the annual calendar of the CEO
- Develop major goals to support broad function activities
- Approve policies developed within sub functions and departments
- Cooperate and transfer communications between executive team
- 3+ years as an Executive Assistant to C-Suite executives
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred), high school diploma, or equivalent experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Time management skills
- Prioritization and reprioritization skills
- Ability to meet shifting deadlines
- Travel (domestic and international) will be required for this role.