Voice of Customer Program Strategist, eCommerce Product Insights
Royal Caribbean Group
Journey with us! Combine your career goals and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees. Royal Caribbean Group is pleased to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The Royal Caribbean Group’s Global eCommerce Team has an exciting career opportunity for a full time Voice of Customer Program Strategist, eCommerce Product Insights reporting to the Manager, Research and Customer Insights.
This position will work on-site in Miami, Florida
The Voice of the Customer (VoC) Lead Strategist, on the eCommerce Product Insights (ePI) team is responsible for championing the voice of the customer across digital platforms. This role will be responsible for executing and enhancing a comprehensive VoC program that harnesses customer feedback to drive key opportunities for product optimization, research studies, and technical site issues to optimize the eCommerce journey. The ideal candidate is comfortable influencing roadmaps, communicating value across multiple audiences, working with product and development teams to implement changes, and delivering updates/results to senior audiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees the comprehensive VoC strategy and execution that aligns with eCommerce goals and customer experience objectives
- Oversees VoC team and coaches on reports, delivery, and extracting insights that support research, product, and site issue efforts
- Implement and manage a range of feedback channels, including surveys, sentiment analysis, etc. to capture the diverse voice of customers across digital touchpoints
- Responsible for distilling analysis into actionable recommendations to improve the eCommerce site and compile a backlog of experience improvement recommendations; in partnership with the VoC Analyst
- Owns the process of translating findings into actional insights that influence decision making and business optimizations
- Serve as lead support in quantifying eCommerce customer opportunities (leveraged for roadmap & backlog development/influences sequencing) and measuring the impact of implemented feature solutions
- Partner closely with product teams to understand roadmaps; actively participates in planning across product & research teams, leveraging VoC to represent customer needs
- Leads the qualitative and quantitative data collection design and VoC survey strategy based on best practices for CX tool platforms; in partnership with the VoC Analyst
- Responsible for the collaboration with cross-functional teams on priorities, opportunities / improvement initiatives, data capture, and distribution strategies
- Manage VoC vender relationships at a strategic level
- Advocates for VoC within the organization, ensuring that customer-centric decisions are at the forefront of strategies; responsible for communicating the program value to key stakeholders
- Manage senior stakeholder relationships including progress updates, decision making, and escalations
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field (Master degree preferred)
- Proven experience (3-4 years) in a similar VoC or customer experience role, preferably within the eCommerce space
- Experience with customer feedback and/or digital analytics data
- Demonstrates strong knowledge and capabilities within specific area of responsibility
- Has ability to influence junior and senior members inside and outside their organization
- Comfortable working across silos in the organization to manage interdependent complexities, roadblocks, milestones
- Knowledge of customer experience and analysis and have experience deriving insights from customer surveys and other quantitative and qualitative sources of data
- Experience & knowledge in survey design, VoC, and other customer feedback data highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project management skills with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- A customer-centric mindset and a passion for enhancing the eCommerce experience
- Proven ability to collaborate across eCommerce organizations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in VoC tools and platforms (e.g., Medallia, Qualtrics)
We know there's a lot to consider. As you go through the application process, our recruiters will be glad to provide guidance, and more relevant details to answer any additional questions. Thank you again for your interest in Royal Caribbean Group. We'll hope to see you onboard soon!
It is the policy of the Company to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Royal Caribbean Group and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.