Lead, Brand Innovation
Royal Caribbean Group
Journey with us! Combine your career goals and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees. Royal Caribbean Group is pleased to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The Royal Caribbean Group's Celebrity Cruises brand has an exciting career opportunity for a full time Lead, Brand Innovation reporting to the Sr. Manager, Brand Strategy and Innovation.
This position will work on-site in Miami, Florida.
In this position, you will collaborate on a high-performance team that is responsible for all concept development efforts for Celebrity Cruises. This role will be responsible helping to define the innovation strategy and develop concepts that directly respond to consumer insights. You will use your understanding of white space to innovate and define what is next in terms of the vacation experience while strengthening the equity of the brand. You will also influence cross-functional teams across the organization to gain alignment and gain buy-in from executives.
You will use a combination of strategic and creative thinking as well as strong analytical, written and verbal communication, storytelling, and presentation skills. This role requires that you have a proven track record of leading teams through ideation and design of guest experience products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop innovative concepts for ships and private destinations that are grounded in guest insights, latter up to the Celebrity brand promise, strengthen the equity of the brand, and deliver exceptional, differentiated and superior guest experiences.
- Assist in analyzing data and research to define strategies that solve for business complexities.
- Create guest experience briefs with clear design direction and guest journeys.
- Partner cross-functionally to gain alignment on strategies and concepts and incorporate feedback accordingly. Partner with newbuild (marine architects and engineers), hotel operations, marketing, analytics, and product development, to socialize strategic vision and design guidelines.
- Design and establish timelines with seamless approval process from Senior Leadership, Marketing, Operations, and Newbuild, meeting shipyard deadlines.
- Develop audit tools and process to ensure concepts keep their essence and magic over time.
- Build consistency of signature concepts across the fleet.
- Assist in overseeing all new and renovated ships and private destinations capital requests and budgets (+$10B)
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study.
- 6+ years of business, strategy, or product/brand marketing experience.
- Subject matter expert in the area of brand innovation.
- Autonomy to lead large processes and projects.
- Exceptional creative thinking with the ability to develop innovative ideas and creative problem solutions.
- Strong creativity and passion for hospitality.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking with the ability to grasp the complexities of the business to effectively translate them into strategies.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously under tight time constraints.
- Excellent ability to assemble and influence cross-functional teams to include input and buy-in from all stakeholders.
- Strong and proven ability to collaborate with others and build strong and sustainable relationships.
- Exceptional presentation skills, including strong written and oral communication, and capability to interact with all levels of the organization, including executive leadership.
- Willingness to take personal initiative and ownership.
- Strong business acumen.
- Extreme attention to detail and follow-through.
- Strong key computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
We know there's a lot to consider. As you go through the application process, our recruiters will be glad to provide guidance, and more relevant details to answer any additional questions. Thank you again for your interest in Royal Caribbean Group. We'll hope to see you onboard soon!
It is the policy of the Company to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Royal Caribbean Group and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.