Royal Caribbean Group
About the Team
As a part of the Royal Caribbean Group organization, our Business Transformation Team is at the forefront of an enterprise-wide transformation initiative to offer new capabilities and elevate our guest experience and transforming the organization into a worldclass Vacation Company.
We are looking for a Product Manager who is highly analytical, adaptable and enjoys the intellectual challenge associated with learning, launching, and evolving the products which drive our business. You will be a key player in defining business requirements, project execution, and launch. If you enjoy defining and delivering outstanding customer experiences, thinking big, and influencing others to build inspiring products, come join us!
Responsibilities include collecting business requirements from internal and external customers, helping technical and operational teams convert those requirements into new processes, products, and systems, and driving those teams to launch. You will be responsible for providing thought leadership and an innovative vision for this highly strategic space. Partner with Engineering team, various stakeholders, and leadership to build customer-focused experiences that help drive the continued growth of Royal Caribbean Group
You’ll make an impact by:
- Driving product lifecycle from requirement definitions, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing, KPIs and other launch efforts
- Partnering with multifunctional and cross functional team of engineers, data scientists, Functional and Business leads across multiple Brands under RCG
- Support technical team to design and architect the best solution for technical needs. Developing scalable systems that will serve millions of customers across all our brands including Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, Silversea Etc.
- Working with Revenue Management, Engineering, and other RCG partners to define the product /data requirements, design, as well as improvements need to meet business logic.
- Taking leadership over business-critical projects and will be responsible to identify needs to inform product roadmap.
- Developing and enhancing products – you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks by partnering with techno functional leadership team.
- Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
- Building collaborative relationships with key partners by driving priorities aligned to business goals, communicating, and prioritizing product roadmaps, and gaining buy-in from executive leadership.
You’ll impress us if:
- You have experience going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution.
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills that enable you to simplify complex problems and evangelize a strategy and roadmap to stakeholders.
- You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your team’s products.
- You develop and enhance moderately complex products by developing and managing product roadmaps; gathering and documenting requirements; collecting and analyzing customer and product data; turning customer insights into actionable priorities and initiatives; prioritizing product backlog; executing on user and business acceptance criteria; and managing roll out of product features.
- You craft and develop solutions to business challenges by communicating requirements to key partners; and engaging with key partners to deliver and support initiatives; and communicating status and insights related to product performance to stakeholders.
- You provide supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Preferred: You have domain knowledge in Cruise/Travel/ Hospitality or have previously worked in similar industry domain
Qualification & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in science subjects, engineering, or related area with more than 7 years’ experience in product management ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale, highly complex B2B/B2C products. Master’s / MBA - ideal but not required.
Port Offices Miami, United States of America
Sponsorship not offered
4 days onsite 1 day remote