Manager, Global Product Strategy
Royal Caribbean Group
Journey with us! Combine your career goals and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees. Royal Caribbean Group is pleased to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The Royal Caribbean Group’s Celebrity Cruises brand has an exciting career opportunity for a full time Manager, Global Product Strategy on the Consumer Insights Team reporting to the Director, Global Product Strategy.
This position will work on-site in Miami, Florida
In this position, you will lead all ship and land strategic development efforts for Celebrity Cruises. This role will guide and develop strategies that directly respond to consumer insights, understand the white space to innovate and define what is next in terms of the vacation experience while strengthening the equity of the brand. You will lead and influence cross functional teams across the organization to gain alignment and gain buy-in from executive leadership to meet the long-term marketability and strategic goals of Celebrity Cruises.
You will lead strategy development efforts for Celebrity Cruises globally to recommend an optimal future guest experience, continuously revolutionize the vacation experience, and influence executive leadership decisions. The scope of the role will encompass Newbuilds, Fleet Modernization, Private Destinations, and other Fleetwide strategies focused on maximizing total enterprise value and the guest experience.
The role will provide direct leadership over skilled professionals, including, managers and leads and will focus on driving satisfaction and choice by utilizing a best-in-class brand development process and leading cross-functional teams across the organization as well as externally to gain alignment and buy-in to meet the long-term marketability and strategic goals of Celebrity Cruises.
You will need to possess a combination of strategic and creative thinking as well as strong analytical, written, and verbal communication, storytelling, and presentation skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with a team of professionals responsible for strategy and innovation as it relates to the next generation of Celebrity ships and Private Destinations. Collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization to adapt and evolve the strategy.
- Develop strategies for future ships and Private Destinations by using Consumer Insights to bring forward the voice of the consumer.
- Analyze a wide variety of data to make data driven recommendations for scope and concepts and lead innovation by developing experiences that directly respond to consumer desires/needs.
- Partner with the Insights and Analytics teams to align on learning and research plans and overcome barriers to strengthen the equity of the brand and deliver exceptional consumer experiences supporting Celebrity’s long-term strategy.
- Partner on the overall brand development process for Ships and Private Destinations while working closely with Operations and Product Development to ensure the accurate execution of concepts that maximizes innovation, marketability, authenticity, and operational feasibility.
- Foster a highly collaborative approach through cross-functional team, where cross-discipline dynamic communication is paramount to success. Partner with newbuild, operations, strategy, analytics, and product development, to socialize design guidelines and strategic vision.
- Partner cross functionally to gain alignment on concepts and strategic vision/direction.
- Ensure that concepts are marketable, drive satisfaction and revenue.
- Build and develop the critical thinking and strategy development skills of team members.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study
- 5+ years in product/brand management, corporate strategy, or management consulting experience in the hospitality/consumer product
- Past management experience leading multiple teams (internal and external) and driving actionable results through others
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to work effectively with all levels of personnel, specifically senior level executives where consistent strong communication is a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels of leadership and employees
- Deep knowledge and extensive track record in leading teams in the development of vacation experience concepts
- Ability to assemble, lead and influence cross-functional teams to develop strategies that include input and buy-in from all stakeholders
- Global experience, and the ability to work within a multicultural environment
- Strong storytelling and presentation skills, experience presenting to executive leadership
- Strong business acumen
- Able to see interdependencies of various functions and bring them together for common goals
- MBA preferred
We know there's a lot to consider. As you go through the application process, our recruiters will be glad to provide guidance, and more relevant details to answer any additional questions. Thank you again for your interest in Royal Caribbean Group. We'll hope to see you onboard soon!
It is the policy of the Company to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Royal Caribbean Group and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.