Lead, Loyalty Marketing & Operations
Royal Caribbean Group
This position will work on-site in Miami, Florida.
The growth and focus on our award-winning Loyalty program, warrants a dedicated resource focused on program operations, member communications, and special events. This role is responsible for leading all shoreside and onboard operations of the program, planning and executing all special events, and owning the inventory management and guest experience for all program gifting. This role serves as the liaison between the loyalty marketing team and all program stakeholders, including the onboard loyalty ambassadors, the loyalty call centers, and loyalty project coordinators. The position will proactively identify areas of opportunity to improve the guest experience, strengthen the operational processes required to deliver the program successfully, and drive brand loyalty through enhancements to the current offering. This position will play an instrumental role in the future evolution and ultimate success of the program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee program execution to ensure all benefits and events are being delivered accurately and consistently
- Serve as the program subject matter expert for all benefits and events offered through the program
- Train, educate, and empower all onboard loyalty ambassadors and call center agents to successfully deliver the program and provide a consistent loyalty guest experience
- Plan and execute all special events hosted by the loyalty team, including President’s Cruise, inaugurals and other member events
- Serve as the liaison for all program partners, including Hotel Operations, Food & Beverage, Onboard Revenue, Entertainment, Guest Services, Call Centers, Web, and Revenue Management
- Own and maintain all standard operating procedures, training materials, and internal collateral used to support and deliver the program
- Build and own all loyalty guest activations for new product announcements such as new ship deliveries, destinations updates, or special brand milestones
- Own and manage the fulfillment process, guest experience, and vendor relationships for all program gifting
- Consistently monitor and track program operations performance metrics such as NPS scores, Medallia responses, call volumes, email inquiries, and social media engagements
- Support in developing concepts, strategies, test plans and projects to continuously improve program initiatives to drive repeat business, increase revenue, and improve guest satisfaction
- Support loyalty engagement marketing initiatives including monthly newsletters, targeted offers for loyalty members, and more.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- 6+ years’ experience working within a marketing environment preferably in loyalty, high-value guest, credit card, or other strategic marketing roles
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business with a focus on Sales/Marketing required, MBA preferred
- Experience within travel and hospitality industry desirable
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration and project management
- Experience with third-party vendor management
- Knowledgeable of MS Word, Excel, Power Point
- Experience with multi-channel marketing and campaign development preferred Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Highly focused on the guest and their needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and flexible hours
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with all levels of management, interdisciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
- Highly motivated and ‘can do’ attitude. Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, team player.
We know there's a lot to consider. As you go through the application process, our recruiters will be glad to provide guidance, and more relevant details to answer any additional questions. Thank you again for your interest in Royal Caribbean Group. We'll hope to see you onboard soon!
It is the policy of the Company to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Royal Caribbean Group and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.