Manager, Loyalty Program Performance
Royal Caribbean Group
Journey with us! Combine your career goals and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees. Royal Caribbean Group is pleased to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The Royal Caribbean Group’s Business Insights Team has an exciting career opportunity for a full time Manager, Loyalty Program Performance reporting to the Sr. Director, Marketing and eCommerce Analytics.
This position will work on-site in Miami, Florida.
Our Business Insights Team seeks a Loyalty Performance Manager to drive our loyalty performance through data-driven insights and opportunities. This person will build dashboards and strategies to track and measure program growth that will impact future loyalty priorities and decision-making.
This person will develop KPIs with the business team to drive performance, isolate trends and predict guest behavior through data. They will also assist in providing competitive analysis and monitoring.
To perform this position successfully, they should be a self-starter able to manage complex projects in a timely and accurate manner. This individual is expected to manage a team and coordinate work across RCG brands. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively to align BI priorities and objectives.
The Loyalty Performance Manager will be responsible for leveraging data to drive the global growth and success of our loyalty programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Passionate about economic, business, analytics, loyalty and financial concepts, as well as a subject matter expert in analytical tools.
- Thought leader who can derive insights and drive results in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Able to influence long-range planning and strategy of brands including annual operating plans and 5-year and 10-year strategic outlook.
- Demonstrate ability to think beyond raw data and to understand the underlying business context and identify business opportunities.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management and partners, including Chief Marketing Officer and leadership team.
- Qualified in developing and delivering high quality, clear and concise presentations to Marketing Leadership.
- Communicate business opportunities through engaging storytelling for audiences with diverse skillsets.
- Team player with management experience, that is highly motivated, and results driven with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Able to utilize data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, and Microsoft Power Platform.
- Strong analytical and process improvement skills.
- Ability to deliver results in timely manner with consistency and precision.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- 7+ years of work experience performing either strategic digital analysis, financial analysis, or business intelligence/marketing analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Analytics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar
- Experienced with managing a team
- Foundational Knowledge: Strong understanding of loyalty, operations, marketing, and finance principles to lead management on short and long-term strategies
- Complex Problem Solving: Ability to identify the root cause of complex problems, develop options and recommend solutions
- Analytical: Data combined with critical thinking to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities
- Presentation and Storytelling: Strong aptitude to present complex data analyses into simple, concise, and engaging stories that bring insights to the forefront using PowerPoint
- Leadership: Ability to influence, inspire and collaborate with team members and while driving a culture of inclusion and engagement
- Research: Ability to find and interpret syndicated research studies and credible sources to answer competitor, market, and additional applicable required research
- Results-driven: Ability to complete tasks efficiently and thoroughly by meticulously ensuring data and insights presented are accurate
- Negotiating and Persuasion: Able to bring others together to try to reconcile differences and persuading others to your point of view
- Technical Skills: Intermediate to advanced SQL, Adobe Analytics, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- MBA or relevant master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in travel/leisure hospitality is preferred.
We know there's a lot to consider. As you go through the application process, our recruiters will be glad to provide guidance, and more relevant details to answer any additional questions. Thank you again for your interest in Royal Caribbean Group. We'll hope to see you onboard soon!
It is the policy of the Company to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Royal Caribbean Group and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.