Senior Analyst, Corporate Development
Royal Caribbean Group
Journey with us! Combine your career goals and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees. Royal Caribbean Group is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
As a key member of the Corporate Development team reporting directly to the Manager of Corporate Development, the Corporate Development Senior Analyst will work with the team to help define, shape, and execute the company's agenda for mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, investments, and other major strategic initiatives. The Senior Analyst will work cross-functionally to generate and/or help drive broad ranging strategic initiatives, evaluate organic growth opportunities and M&A, and facilitate the generation of analytically driven and actionable insights to influence activities across the company. The Corporate Development team will be made up of self-starters and natural leaders with excellent quantitative and verbal/communications skills. They will have the maturity and confidence to interface with company executives, and humble self-aware personal styles that enable them to lead cross-functional teams to consensus around solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the review of acquisition and investment opportunities consistent with Royal Caribbean’s M&A strategy
- Support industry and financial analysis leading to specific recommendations
- Develop complex financial models to evaluate targets financial projections
- Perform comprehensive financial valuations involving discounted cash flow, accretion/dilution, and comparable company/transaction analyses
- Support the due diligence (or coordination and review of due diligence performed by others) for potential acquisition targets
- Support integration and carve-out initiatives as needed
- Support M&A insight, internal playbooks, and executive reporting
- Perform other duties as required. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
- Employees will be required to perform other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelors Degree is required/Masters degree desirable
- Minimum 1-3 years related work experience
- Prior investment banking and/or consulting background preferred
- Strong analytical, research, and financial modeling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Driven to get tasks done promptly
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization
- Fast learner and able to link diverse sources of information to the cruise business, including ability to handle confidential information and materials with appropriate discretion.
- Open minded, flexible, and willing to listen for other people’s opinions
- Discretion and good business judgment are paramount in this role
We know there's a lot to consider. As you go through the application process, our recruiters will be glad to provide guidance, and more relevant details to answer any additional questions.
Thank you again for your interest in Royal Caribbean Group. We'll hope to see you onboard soon.
It is the policy of the Company to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Royal Caribbean Group and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.