Lead, Global Trade Marketing
Royal Caribbean Group
Journey with us! Combine your career goals and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees. Royal Caribbean Group is pleased to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The Royal Caribbean Group’s Silversea Cruises brand has an exciting career opportunity for a full time Lead, Trade Marketing on the Strategic Marketing Team reporting to the AVP, Global Consumer and Trade Marketing.
Silversea is the defining name in luxurious cruise travel by distinguishing itself in the ultra-luxury market with its elegant, all-suite ships, all-inclusive pricing, worldwide itineraries, and genuine hospitality. We are proud of our reputation as the "World's Best" cruise line and seek individuals who take personal pride in their work to join our award-winning team.
This position will work on-site in Miami, Florida.
The Global Trade Marketing Lead will be primarily responsible for the execution of integrated trade marketing plans and activities globally supporting our brand strategy. The person in this role will be responsible for the project management and development of wide-ranging cross-channel marketing communications, and communication materials including email marketing, flyers, brochures, and digital marketing targeting various Silversea segments B2B and B2B2C. The person in this role will also be responsible for the management and optimization of our global trade marketing communications and trade marketing tools such Marketing Central (an on-demand platform for Travel Advisors), the Silversea Academy, a training platform for Advisors and new, Rallio for Silversea, a Social Media platform for trade partners as well as our Webinar program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Drive the Execution & Project Manage marketing campaigns for B2B and B2B2C marketing for Silversea Globally.
- Own and develop end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns (targeting B2B and B2B2C segments) as needed. Campaigns are mostly Email marketing-driven and sometimes have a social media component.
- Own, and develop our Weekly Global Trade Communications calendar and strategize on the communications based on audience needs, and brand priorities.
- Brief trade marketing communications to Email team, project manage the emails and report on the results
- Work with Silversea’s creative team to design and/or adapt all key marketing assets according to the global calendar and local markets’ needs. (assets include flyers, emails, power points, recordings)
- Continue to enhance and grow the global marketing assets library so that it satisfies the need of travel partners globally with the materials they need, in the right language, on time. Monitor and maintain this global marketing asset library.
- Collaborate with global and local teams to identify key assets that should be adapted for global markets, obtain global buy-in and develop adaptations.
- Responsible for ensuring all sales teams and global partners have the marketing materials they need, when they need them, to drive sales.
- Ensure all marketing execution is done effectively and efficiently leveraging global marketing and brand standards and infrastructure.
- Responsible for providing marketing support to Sales teams in key global markets by reviewing the marketing requests, providing input and recommendations, and trafficking the marketing requests to the right creative/design teams. Ensure projects are delivered on time and following Silversea’s specifications.
- Responsible for managing some trade B2B Email Marketing campaigns that are global by collaborating with the CRM Email team.
- Evaluate trade marketing requests from account teams to assess financial viability and strategic fit with brand strategy.
Marketing Performance Management
- Ensure that insight from programs and campaigns are documented and properly shared globally to optimize and determine the best investments and incorporate them into future trade plans.
- Develop a test and learn optimization plan for trade communications based on KPI
- Develop monthly marketing reporting on Marketing Central and other key trade and/or consumer programs and provide optimization recommendations.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a marketing execution role (international or domestic).
- Experience with B2B or B2C marketing campaigns, including email, direct mail, social media, and marketing automation platforms.
- Ability to understand a global ultra-luxury brand and how to market to high-net worth individuals. Luxury marketing experience a plus.
- Knowledge of/Experience with strategic marketing processes, and working with creative teams/agencies.
- Strong collaborator and communicator, effectively working across the organization – ability to navigate a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Strong project management skills, multitasks, prioritizes, and meets deadlines promptly.
- Comfortable with accountability for metrics and revenue.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve breakthrough results through the course of work.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with sales counterparts.
- Be able to communicate, concisely and accurately, orally and in writing.
- Strong organizational skills and follow-through.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
We know there's a lot to consider. As you go through the application process, our recruiters will be glad to provide guidance, and more relevant details to answer any additional questions. Thank you again for your interest in Royal Caribbean Group. We'll hope to see you onboard soon!
It is the policy of the Company to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Royal Caribbean Group and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.