2024 Summer Internship | New Island Product Development
Royal Caribbean Group
What we're looking for:
Grad Dates: December 2024 & May 2025 grads
Location: Miami, Florida
Format: In Person Monday - Thursday and remote on Fridays
Dates: June 3rd - August 9th, 2024
About the Program: At Royal Caribbean Cruises, we offer a 10-week paid, skill-enriching, innovation-generating summer advantage. Our interns innovate, collaborate, and deliver. Looking for an internship where you’ll fill coffee orders and file papers? This isn’t the one. We’re counting on our interns to bring fresh ideas and own exciting projects in the works.
Still not hooked? Let’s talk about the perks. Philanthropy days, exclusive events, transportation incentives, and the most incredible view of Miami in the city. From stunning beaches to drool-worthy Cuban food, a summer in Miami is one you’ll never forget.
As an intern at our corporate headquarters, you’ll be part of a top-notch global workforce.
The Product Development team leads the development of the Royal Beach Clubs (land series). We are dreamers who bring ideas to life through storytelling founded on consumer insight, and realists who develop world class final products through collaboration with key stakeholders and field experts, a focus on product sustainability, and a tireless drive to succeed.
The primary focus of the intern will be two-fold with flexibility depending on their individual strengths. The first focus is on assisting in the making and unfolding of the story of our Beach Clubs through imagery and narrative to key stakeholders such as executive leadership and future operators. This requires a strong eye for detail and presentation aesthetic. The second focus is on the coordination of selection and delivery of physical project components (such as site furniture, fixtures, and equipment). This requires strong organizational skills and logical reasoning.
• Currently enrolled in college, majoring in marketing, business, or a related field.
• Must be willing to work in South Florida offices from June 3rd – August 9th, 2024
U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required
• GPA of 3.2 or higher is preferred, and proven leadership skills either in school or professional experience
• Familiarity with digital campaigns, websites, emails, and mobile applications.
• Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Knowledge & Skills:
• High level of critical thinking
• Ability to be adaptable and comfortable in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to think strategically, while managing the details
• Ability to apply project management skills to support short term assignments
• Skills using all Microsoft programs, especially PowerPoint
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, agendas, and Standard Operation Procedures (SOP)
It is the policy of the Company to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RCG and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.