Content Management Account Executive
Royal Caribbean Group
Journey with us! Combine your career goals and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees. Royal Caribbean Group is pleased to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The Royal Caribbean Group’s Celebrity Cruises brand has an exciting career opportunity for a full time Content Management Account Executive on the Marketing Team reporting to the Sr. Manager, Brand Strategy and Communications.
This position will work on-site in Miami, Florida.
In this position, you will be responsible for the collection, management, organization, and distribution of Celebrity Cruises’ assets including all stills and footage. This entails working with large volumes of content, defining best practices for the long-term use of our DAM software as well as our servers to identify and develop improvements for storing and tracking all assets. You will be expected to navigate multiple asset management systems to ensure all digital content is properly organized, tagged, and maintained. Responsibilities include managing assets both to and from our ships and collaborating with vendors as needed. This position requires both creative understanding of media and a technical understanding of the software used to store and share it. You must have strong organizational and communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with our internal and shipboard teams to collect assets
- Archive any older assets as needed and upload any new assets that are provided ensuring that the current naming convention is being used and are tagged appropriately for easy search capabilities.
- Update Metadata as needed providing better search capabilities.
- Continuous maintenance of the metadata as needed for assets stored on Celebrity’s DAM
- Create portals as necessary for specific users and upload imagery (stills and footage) to those portals.
- Organize all newly added assets into our DAM and our servers.
- Provide weekly reports of status of projects.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Strong project management skills
- Ability and willingness to travel occasionally
- Digital Asset Management system experience
- Working knowledge of personal computers within a windows environment with e-mail, and MS Word with advance Excel and PowerPoint skills, along with related printers and equipment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to be able to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagrams, or schedule form
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
We know there's a lot to consider. As you go through the application process, our recruiters will be glad to provide guidance, and more relevant details to answer any additional questions. Thank you again for your interest in Royal Caribbean Group. We'll hope to see you onboard soon!
It is the policy of the Company to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Royal Caribbean Group and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.