Account Executive, National Accounts
Royal Caribbean Group
Journey with us! Combine your career goals and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees. Royal Caribbean Group is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The National Account Executive is responsible for working with their designated National Account managers on their assigned accounts, specifically focusing on the negotiation, strategic planning and execution of marketing plans and sales tactics that meet or exceed corporate growth targets.
***This position requires working on site at our office located in Miami, Florida***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Independently builds and maintains relationships with various level personnel at assigned accounts, as well as internal key customers, specifically Revenue, LAUNCH, Marketing, Sales, Trade Support & Service, and Operations.
- In conjunction with the National Accounts Manager, the Account Executive negotiates, strategically plans, and executes revenue generating Marketing and Sales activities and tactics within assigned account portfolio.
- Build and maintain relationships with assigned account portfolio to ensure marketing strategies and support needs are implemented/executed Communicate and liaise with Marketing, Trade Marketing, LAUNCH, Trade Support & Service, Special Events, Revenue and Operations for support of overall account base, marketing programs and events.
- Ensure brand messaging guidelines are followed across account portfolio (print, digital, websites, intranet sites, etc.)
- Provide excellent customer service to travel agency community: Servicing any issues related to selling efforts raised by Travel Partners, field sales team etc.
- Responsible for the ongoing Return on Investment (ROI) reporting of marketing activities, targeted sales, and pricing compliance as well as guidance reporting on opportunity accounts within each National Account partner.
- Ensure proper execution of National Account field sales communication plan, which may include ongoing e-mail communication on upcoming account activities (internal and external), SalesForce eblasts, participating in regional conference calls, updating of the National Account portal, and other effective communication techniques that may be determined by the National Account team.
- Develop and execute, in conjunction with National Account Manager and Sales Training Personnel, training programs that broaden the knowledge and skills of national travel organizations front-line agents and key personnel.
- Process and confirm payment of invoices for approved Cooperative Marketing programs within the quarter they were executed.
- Maintain inventory of promotional items for each assigned National Account partner.
- Responsible for 10-20% travel to attend conferences, trade shows, ship inspections, Seminars at Sea and to assist with sales calls and call center visits.
- Performs other duties as required. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.¿ Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
- Responsible for managing the Marketing Coop budget for portfolio of accounts.
- Responsibly for managing Empowerment budget for assigned accounts.
- Education: bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University preferably in a related field.
- Experience: 1-2 years Marketing experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Software: Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WebEx essential.
- Strong presentation skills required.
- Familiarity with AS/400, Hyperion system, and Office 365 preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid written and verbal communication skills a must. Clear and precise communication at all levels of the organization essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strength in communicating in a multicultural environment with all levels of employees and management.
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to clearly and effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or accounts.
- Software: Proficiency in Office 365, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, WebEx essential.
- Language requirements: English. For the AE that supports Canada, French preferred
We know there's a lot to consider. As you go through the application process, our recruiters will be glad to provide guidance, and more relevant details to answer any additional questions. Thank you again for your interest in Royal Caribbean Group. We'll hope to see you onboard soon.
It is the policy of the Company to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Royal Caribbean Group and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.