Lead, CRM International
Royal Caribbean Group
The Lead of CRM International will manage the end-to-end execution of the consumer marketing programs including E-mail and Lifecycle communication efforts for all international markets. They will spearhead the strategy, execution and implementation of new workflows and processes while working with key stakeholders across and outside of the organization to develop and implement tailored and personalized E-Mail and lifecycle content. This role will focus on additional marketing initiatives such as Engagement communications, Loyalty program efforts and Post-cruise communications. Reporting to the CRM Manager, International Marketing, this role will deliver and drive recommendations and enhancements to reach aggressive revenue goals and key performance indicators.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Manage the strategy and development for all Email, and Direct mail efforts for international markets.
- Own the CRM Marketing calendar and segmentation for all Engagement, Loyalty, and lifecycle communications while ensuring timely and accurate deployments.
- Work alongside key stakeholders in international markets, NA marketing and revenue management teams to produce dynamic and personalized offers relevant to consumers.
- Manage 3rd party vendors to provide strategic overview and build of tactical projects to enhance consumer journeys.
- Optimize and support email production and development workflows across Tactical, Engagement, Loyalty, and Lifecycle communications.
- Use AMPscript to drive personalization and dynamic email content
- Partner with external agencies to enhance content and creative development of consumer marketing programs.
- Lead campaign analysis on testing at scale across different regions and consumer segments, providing key takeaways to implement in upcoming Tactical, Engagement, Loyalty, and Lifecycle campaigns.
- Retain and nurture database by implementing reactivation stream functionalities, data mining, and engagement campaigns.
- Lead our internal stakeholders and agencies to understand and ultimately drive how we develop, test, and implement consumer personas, adjusting our marketing efforts to maximize each opportunity within campaigns.
- College degree required.
- Education: BS/BA in Marketing or related field
- Experience: 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing, eCommerce, UX, project management
- Experience: 4 to 5 years of experience in Email Marketing and Lifecycle marketing
- Project management: Experience with project management software preferred
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns and cross-functional team members
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Highly detail oriented, meticulous, and creative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to write marketing copy, including strong calls-to-action for targeted audiences.
- Approach: Energy and enthusiasm to drive results; must be self-motivated, proactive, poised, and flexible
- Industry knowledge: Passionate about cruise/travel industry, eCommerce, and CRM
- Experience using Salesforce suite of products is a plus. (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Automation Studio, Query Studio, Journey Builder)
- Experience using software like Litmus, LiveClicker, Movable Ink is preferred.