Analyst, Beverage Ops
Royal Caribbean Group
Journey with us! Combine your career goals and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees. Royal Caribbean Group is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
As an analyst at our corporate headquarters, you’ll be part of a top-notch global workforce. Then within our world class Food and Beverage team, you will be working on projects alongside our team, all the while developing relevant skills to become a future F&B leader. The role will be responsible for supporting analysis and operational needs for the beverage department, including data analytics, menu and recipe costing. The role will also support the creation, updating, and editing of technical information, department presentations, recipes, operating procedures, and SOPs. They will also maintain and support the launch of project initiatives to the to the fleet.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Owns tracking of all tests and development of success metrics prior to test rollouts. Reports weekly on testing and new product launches.
- Responsible for creating preliminary drafts of SOPs for new product/menu/ongoing operational needs and training for new initiatives. Along with menu proofing and managing the Food & Beverage database.
- Supports the vessels in the execution of the processes of all cost control measures.
- Provides a comprehensive report for all ships performance.
- Reviews efficiency reports for Bar KPIs. Creates recommendations based on findings in scheduling and POS reporting.
- Ensures all recipes are maintained in Crunch time and all relevant information is up to date in POS.
- Understand back-end data from shipboard and shoreside, and how it interacts with relevant databases
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ Years in Restaurant/Hotel/Cruise Line Management with focus on Bar
- Leadership skills
- Travel requirement of up to 25%
- Judgment and decision-making, i.e. weighing the relative costs and benefits of a potential action.
- Critical Thinking: using logic and analysis to identify the strength and weaknesses of different approaches.
- Strong knowledge of the F&B business ideally in a corporate setting
- Ability to apply strong analytical, conceptual and strategic thinking
- Ability to analyze data and research results to make recommendations
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in working with internal and/or cross functional teams
- Willingness to take personal initiative
- Strong business acumen
- Strong storytelling and presentation skills, experience presenting to executive leadership
- Candidate must possess strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively at the senior most executive levels of a company
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong key computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
We know there's a lot to consider. As you go through the application process, our recruiters will be glad to provide guidance, and more relevant details to answer any additional questions. Thank you again for your interest in Royal Caribbean Group. We'll hope to see you onboard soon!
It is the policy of the Company to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunities to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Royal Caribbean Group and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.