Producer, Sr Product Dig Sales
Royal Caribbean Group
Journey with us! Combine your career goals and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees. Royal Caribbean Group is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
This role will work onsite at our offices in Miami, FL
The Senior Automation Producer is responsible for the conception, development, implementation and operation of the electronic distribution systems for the trade channel. This position is accountable for developing and supporting booking tools — integrating information, shopping and purchasing — for travel agents and for meeting corporate automation targets.
The Sr. Producer is accountable for increasing a portion of the overall percentage of trade bookings made through electronic distribution tools by implementing strategies* to help lower the cost of guest acquisition and service. This position has primary responsibility for supporting and improving the travel agent shopping and booking experience when using Espresso, Flight Finder, VPS (Vacation package Search) and API (Application Protocol Interface). Secondary systems include GDS based tools. * (These strategies are collectively derived from corporate objectives and feedback from market intelligence, travel agent surveys, focus groups, sales feedback, customer support activity and ongoing review of metrics.)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for developing the strategic roadmap for Automation.
- Sets and meets corporate automation targets and cost savings tactics.
- Accountable for the entire life cycle of a designated electronic product(s) to include the user experience, design and QA.
- Initiates new product development, manages new content including copy, assets and multi-media, and oversees the development of site navigation and graphics.
- Develops creative and content strategy of designated web pages by collaborating with Marketing, Global Offices/Markets, IT, Sales, Revenue Management, Trade Support & Service and vendors. May coordinate cross-team participation in content/features development and identifying and documenting operational impacts.
- Accountable for developing and maintaining relationships with key partners to capitalize on automation growth opportunities, trends, training and system optimization.
- Accountable for meeting revenue and/or cost savings projections.
- Coordinates with market research focus groups and gathers research as requested or required by management.
- Designs and gathers site feedback via surveys. May be required to do competitive analyses, ROI analysis, and feature benefit analysis.
- Reinforces communication with IT Portfolio Manager and 3rd party technology partners; may participate in contract negotiations.
- Coordinates product and project launch initiatives including email, print, digital, social media, etc.
- Accountable for user acceptance testing (UAT), and overall support and maintenance with IT, third party partners (GDS) and other vendors.
- Interprets marketing direction for branding and user experience.
- Drives and is accountable for product line development, expansion and termination.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required Master's degree in Marketing or business preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a professional and analytical role and 2 years management experience in a comparable Internet-driven or technology development environment or industry are required (or the equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Familiarity with e-commerce distribution models highly desirable.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication and negotiating skills.
- Must be a highly organized self-starter able to manage multiple concurrent work streams, producing high quality deliverables while working with minimum supervision.
- Web experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities successfully.
- Ability to work in a complex, matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist is required.
- Ability to assess, interpret and draw conclusions from complex business data and communicate findings and recommendations to others clearly and accurately.
- Ability to negotiate successfully and resolve conflict.
- Must be organized and self-motivated, adaptable to constant change and have a strategic and creative mindset.
- Must possess clear, concise and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to collaborate on strategies and craft tactical solutions to achieve strategic goals.
- Ability to document or describe strategy and tactics, implementation plans, metrics, success factors and contingency plans is required.
- Ability to propose metrics for measuring effectiveness of tactics and be able to understand and relate data in a way that will provide useful information for assessing and enhancing product offerings.
- Strong computer skills, including web applications, MS Office and sales database applications as well as extensive knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word to create and deliver executive level presentations.
We know there's a lot to consider. As you go through the application process, our recruiters will be glad to provide guidance, and more relevant details to answer any additional questions. Thank you again for your interest in Royal Caribbean Group. We'll hope to see you onboard soon!
It is the policy of the Company to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Royal Caribbean Group and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.