Royal Caribbean Group
Journey with us! Combine your career goals and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees. Royal Caribbean Group is pleased to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The Royal Caribbean Group’s Silversea Cruises brand has an exciting career opportunity for a full time Creative Lead on the Marketing Team reporting to the Creative Director.
Silversea is the defining name in luxurious cruise travel by distinguishing itself in the ultra-luxury market with its elegant, all-suite ships, all-inclusive pricing, worldwide itineraries, and genuine hospitality. We are proud of our reputation as the "World's Best" cruise line and seek individuals who take personal pride in their work to join our award-winning team.
This position will work on-site in Miami, Florida.
This is a global position with a focus on the Go-To-Market execution. The Creative Lead will be involved in the development of creative concepts, working with all disciplines in the agency including copywriters and designers, to build cohesive and effective campaigns. The focus will be on the visual design, the tone of voice, and the message strategy of any communication. The Creative Lead wil ensure the visual design and tone of voice align with the overall creative direction and strategy of the brand, and that it effectively communicates the desired message to the target audience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Creative Director by assisting with the development of strategies and monitoring the performance of creative teams
- Assist the Creative Director with overseeing a creative team by providing guidance and project management on various projects
- Ensure projects are meeting budgets, timelines, and high standard of crafting as required
- Helping creative teams overcome obstacles and work closely with the Creative Director to offer creative solutions
- Manage and supervise multiple projects and teams at the same time
- Lead and manage teams of creative professionals on a per-project and per-priority basis
- Oversee creative excellence on projects and ensure brand alignment
- Anticipate project requirements and think creatively against demanding deadlines with specific attention to detail
- Direct the design and development of creative materials, but also not afraid to get hands-on with the job and support the team when it is necessary
- Ensure brand identity and message consistency across channels
- Take responsibility and full accountability for the creative execution of breakthrough work
- Ensure projects are meeting budgets, timelines, and requirements
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- 9+ years of agency experience with primarily a Copy background
- A proven track record of conceptual creative ability and judgment
- The ability to work collaboratively with account management
- Excellent presentation skillsand usage of PPT and Keynote
- Successful experience in managing creatives
- The availability and commitment to work extra hours as needed to ensure marketing support
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends
- Proficient in English language
We know there's a lot to consider. As you go through the application process, our recruiters will be glad to provide guidance, and more relevant details to answer any additional questions. Thank you again for your interest in Royal Caribbean Group. We'll hope to see you onboard soon!
It is the policy of the Company to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Royal Caribbean Group and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.