Mgr, People Analytics
Royal Caribbean Group
Royal Caribbean is looking for a Manager, People Analytics who enjoys using data to deliver insights through storytelling and make an impact on Employee experience for over 85K employees from over 120 countries.
If you thrive in an inclusive culture that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and learning from failed projects as much it values successful ones, Royal Caribbean is the right place for you. In your role, you will work with our HR Business partners and CoE owners to drive initiatives that optimizes Employee Experience. We are looking for an individual who can solve problems using a hypothesis driven approach and deliver compelling stories and consultatively work with our Business leaders to drive solutions to impact business outcomes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Influence partners and stakeholders through data-driven discussions
- Act as a consultative partner and a key enabler for HR and business leaders with insights and support their People strategy
- Build key stakeholder relationships- Create awareness around "possibilities" of Analytical outcomes and focus on business outcomes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to continuously update analytics use cases with appropriate success metrics and key outcomes clearly defined
- Build compelling stories around People problems/initiatives/outcomes to help HR and Business leaders to make optimal decisions
- Able to design, develop and deploy analytical models which might be prescriptive or predictive depending on the use-case and deliver actionable insights to impact business outcomes
- Act as Leader and SME for HR in the Royal Caribbean Community of Practice and share best practices
- Lead the way - In the upskilling of HR and Business leaders on People Analytics around metrics, tools and insights
- Champion the data privacy rules and demonstrate exceptional judgement when dealing with sensitive People data
- Mentor junior analysts and collaborate effectively with Finance, Legal and Technology teams
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills:
- MS or bachelor’s with 3+ years of experience in People Analytics or background in I/O Psychology, Organizational Design
- 5+ years of experience applying statistical methods such as GLM, longitudinal analysis, classification, dimension reduction, clustering
- Experience analyzing structured and unstructured data using tools such as R or Python
- Management/Strategy Consulting experience a plus
- Agile product development experience a plus
- Experience in designing and implementing A/B Testing, measuring and improving processes to enhance Employee experience
- 5+ years working with advanced analytics technologies/tools (Alteryx, Hyperion, Business Objects) to consolidate and analyze data across multiple data environments.
- Expert in data visualization tools (Tableau and/or PowerBI) and solid experiences developing SMART dashboards delivering insightful trends
We know there's a lot to consider. As you go through the application process, our recruiters will be glad to provide guidance, and more relevant details to answer any additional questions. Thank you again for your interest in Royal Caribbean Group. We'll hope to see you onboard soon.
It is the policy of the Company to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Royal Caribbean Group¿and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment. All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to comply with the Company¿s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy, which requires all employees who work from the Company¿s offices or whose job duties require them to travel to the Company¿s U.S. offices, ships, and/or private destinations be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a reasonable accommodation is granted exempting them from vaccination for medical or religious reasons.