Customer Service Representative (Onsite/Bilingual)
eMed is a technology-driven digital health company and the Test-to-Treat pioneer offering peace of mind to individuals through telehealth by helping them take control of their health care and wellness from the comfort and convenience of their homes. eMed combines new technologies with trusted tools and services that provide reliable and actionable outcomes from anywhere. At eMed, you will have an opportunity to contribute to our mission of democratizing healthcare, help us continue to grow, and provide our communities and customers with responsive, innovative, high-quality solutions. Learn more at www.emed.com.
eMed is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team. We are recruiting talented individuals for this position who want to join a fast-paced, growing, professional organization where work will be challenging and multi-faceted. This position may include hybrid and rotating schedules to support our 24/7 operations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Acquire a deep understanding of our business to deliver best-in-class service.
- Be helpful and take ownership to resolve customer situations.
- Identify the root cause of inquiries by asking probing questions to determine the best solution.
- Use the provided customer relationship management tool to research inquiries, document customer interactions, and issue replacements.
- Receive and respond to inbound customer inquiries via phone, email, and text while updating internal computer applications and systems.
- Exhibit a positive attitude and bring enthusiasm to work every day.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills, with clear diction, tone, and proper grammar usage
- Proficiency in explaining complex, step-by-step processes to customers over the phone
- Capable of multitasking by reading, typing, and navigating through applications while speaking with customers
- Demonstrated ability to be a responsible and reliable team player.
- Availability to work alternating work shifts, as per operational needs
- Strong understanding of customer experience, regulatory rules and laws
- Ability to work in a multi-functional department within an organization, both one-on-one and in team settings
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k with Company Match)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources