Front End Engineer
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
At Danti, we are building a search engine to enable users across the world to access all of the information being generated across our physical Earth. Sensing technologies like satellites, drones, 3D scanners etc. and various analytics continue to build information across the Earth, non-expert users are to this day unable to tap into the utility of these products due to being forced to use highly complex software. We are driven and aim to change that. The industry has finally advanced to where technologies are mature enough for us to bring this data to a much wider market in a simple, easy to understand way. Join us in enabling the future of how businesses, consumers and governments answer questions about what is happening across the physical world!
To make data across our planet searchable, discoverable and usable by anyone with a simple question to answer. We are focused on developing cutting edge technologies in the areas of data indexing, correlation and search so that you can search the Earth as you search the web.
Danti is looking for a Front-end Engineer to join our team to focus on expanding our customer facing application, ensuring users have a positive experience using the product and developing important features that will enable government and commercial users to easily find and make sense of various types of data. We are looking for a range of experience levels but ideally someone with expertise with React and 1+ years of experience at a minimum.
What you’ll do
● Develop web-based React applications in a small team
● Work on an established sprint cycle, prepare plans, and coordinate with project stakeholders (QA, Design, Product)
● Coordinate with UI Testers to build repeatable, automated test suites
● Stay current with industry trends
● Document key aspects of the system
● Develop features from concept/idea to production setting and executing clear milestones to progress through different maturity levels
● Ownership of the development for front-end through engineering lifecycle into continuous maintenance at production level
What we are looking for:
• A collaborator with a go-getter mindset, who can self-direct to benefit the team, the customer, and our company culture
• High integrity - you seek open and honest communication and hold yourself to high moral and ethical standards
• You're comfortable leading and driving work that needs to be done in your core areas of expertise and responsibility
• The ability to effectively manage concurrent technical tasks with competing priorities independently, approach difficult problems with enthusiasm and creativity, and change focus when necessary
• A customer-oriented mindset with a drive to focus on what a customer truly wants and a passion for creating products that have a positive impact and connect science & technology with everyday life
Technical skills we'd love to see
● Experience with React in Typescript, and a strong desire to build high performing, type-safe, and usable web applications.
● You feel just as comfortable debugging a tough data transfer issue as you do building pixel-perfect UI to our designers’ specs
● Bachelors in an engineering, computer science or related field
Nice to Have
● Experience with data driven applications and or geospatial data systems
● Prior work with government data systems and or enterprise customers
● AWS / Lambda / Serverless Architectures
● Strong Diagnostic Skills
● Experience creating pixel perfect implementations of Figma designs
What we can provide
● Competitive compensation, including company equity to ensure you can share in the success of your work
● Full health benefits
● A 401k Vehicle
● Opportunity to change how Individuals, Businesses, and Governments interact with Earth data
● Fun, collaborative work environment that is hybrid (remote / onsite)
● Fast paced startup environment
● Lots of personal responsibility, opportunities for growth and learning
This very exciting opportunity to join a new company at an early stage that will reward you with a ton of experience, positive collaborative team oriented culture, and significant equity stake in the company. If you value learning, developing products that have real impact on our world, and working with a positive collaborative time along the way then this is the place for you!
Visit us at https://danti.ai/