Senior Content Marketing Manager
Correlation One is an education technology company building the workforce development platform of the future.
We close skill gaps for enterprises, governments and individuals, while empowering disenfranchised segments of the workforce. By providing training-to-job programs that are 100% free for learners, we eliminate traditional barriers to opportunities. We are committed to helping enterprises like Amazon, Walmart, Prudential, Citadel, Colgate, Johnson & Johnson, Target, Merck and others reskill their workforces to prepare them for the jobs of tomorrow. We build community-oriented, jobs-first learning experiences that offer a human touch and leverage technology to create best-in-class outcomes for everyone.
Each program is taught by industry leaders and experts, professors and teaching assistants, delivered virtually to cohort-based learning communities. We currently run over 12 types of programs for 12,000+ learners each year in 10+ countries, and we plan to grow 5-10x in the next two years.
Correlation One is proud to be ranked #6 in LinkedIn's Top Startups 2022 list and a Fast Company’s World Changing Idea winner. Join us as we build the workplace development platform of the future!
We are hiring for a Content Marketing Manager to work with our Sales, Marketing, Product, Business Operations, and Design teams to help us scale our B2B content marketing while shaping and safeguarding our brand voice.
The types of content you would be researching and writing range from long-form whitepapers and blog posts, to social media posts, website copy and video scripts. As a remote-first company, we believe that superior written communication is crucial and are looking for someone who obsesses over it as much as we do.
A day in the life
- Create SEO-supporting content for our blog that helps drive traffic and showcases Correlation One’s thought leadership to new audiences.
- Research, interview, and write impactful stories in a variety of formats that capture the attention of our target audiences in business and government.
- Work with subject-matter experts around the organization and among our Employer Partners to develop and produce data-driven white papers and reports that showcase our expertise and create demand.
- Own the B2B organic social media strategy and execution.
- Curate and execute email newsletters for the B2B audience.
- Support the development and execution of marketing programs and events.
- Identify and manage company award applications and communications.
- Write and submit press releases for distribution.
- Work closely with the leadership team to capture and document our brand voice and written style guide; educate team members across the organization in order to maintain brand consistency across all content.
- Be an internal champion of our go-to market messaging by supporting its development and curation.
- Own the content production workflow and collaborate effectively with key stakeholders across the organization to produce high quality content.
- Provide input into social media accounts and digital marketing campaigns to thoughtfully grow Correlation One’s community membership adoption and engagement.
- Support the demand generation strategy through the creation of copy for paid social, banner ads, and landing pages.
- Make recommendations for the copy on our product pages and customer-facing materials, working closely with the Marketing team to ensure our on-site messaging is clear, concise, and compelling.
- Preference will be given to individuals who can demonstrate strong technical writing skills through portfolio samples
- A portfolio sample of your previous work
- Experience researching, writing, and editing long-form content (possibly through a degree in English Literature, Liberal Arts, Journalism, Marketing or related fields)
- Experience writing in a number of different formats (professional experience through previous roles, internships, and volunteer positions is preferred)
- Impeccable writing, communication, and collaboration skills; technical writing experience is preferred
- Experience writing to business and government leaders in functions like digital transformation, data science, and human resources
- Experience working within a marketing team is highly preferred
- Excellent editing skills with superior attention to detail
- Passionate about writing and consuming content in all formats
- Data-driven and results-oriented, and passionate about self-improvement
- Comfortable and excited to work in a dynamic startup environment
- Comfortable working remotely, independently, and self-motivated to succeed
- Self-starter, capable of independent time management and prioritization
Where you are
- This role is remote, located in Canada and should be compatible with the EST time zone.
How we support our people
- Insurance or subsidies based on country
- Unlimited Time Off, with a minimum time off recommendation
- 10 company-paid holidays
- Official company-wide holiday for the last week of the calendar year
- Access to free data skills training through our programs
- A company culture that empowers individuals and embraces diversity through its core mission
The compensation range for this position is specific to location and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions. These factors include (but are not limited to) location, experience, education and skill sets. A reasonable estimate for the current range is $65,000 - $85,000 USD (Canada specific). The range only reflects base salary and does not reflect bonus, equity or benefits.
Correlation One’s Commitment
Correlation One is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. Correlation One provides a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions at Correlation One are based solely on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants to bring their unique skills, experiences, and outlook to our work environment.
Correlation One is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Correlation One strives to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.