With more than 1000 employees at 27 locations worldwide, we are among the top 5 largest global B2B solar PV distributors. Our vision: 100 % renewable energy for an environment worth living in. Giving our all to support the energy-revolution, that's what we have been working towards for over 26 years. We are an internationally oriented, dynamic, family-owned business in a forward-looking industry. We value employees who put their heart and soul into their work. We employ flat hierarchies and promote open, direct communication. For us, it goes without saying that members of the team should be both challenged and supported and that everyone should work together as partners.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for providing needed support to the Branch CEO organize and run the Branch. In addition to ensuring that the Branch's Sales Strategies are met by the sales team, hiring and training sales staff, and monitoring inventory.
- Providing needed support to the Branch CEO to organize and run the Branch Sales Strategy
- Ensuring that the Branch’s goals are met by the sales team, hiring and training sales staff, and monitoring inventory.
- Analyzing consumer behavior, looking for competitive products in the market, and communicate and evaluate clients' needs.
- Drive sales growth by developing leading a local sale team.
- Ensure team members deliver friendly, professional, and timely service to all customers.
- Monitor performance, profitability, and flow-through of the branch.
- The Branch Sales Manager has Profit and Loss responsibilities for the branch serving Florida's market.
- The Branch Sales Manager is accountable for the operation of the branch Sales, ensuring the team engagement, maximum sales and profitability through inventory control, associate accountability and operating costs.
- Overseeing delivering a quality customer experience while maintaining the branch stocked with the products our customers need.
- Implement and maintain the highest quality customer experience aligning with the company's values.
- Drive Branch Sales Scorecard Performance
- Work directly with other sales channels to develop strategies for increased branch traffic.
- Develop and implement plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- solar industry: 2 years (Preferred)
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
Salary: $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
· Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Bonus Plan