Business Intelligence Specialist
The Data Modeler is responsible for supporting Data Model solutions that conform to group standards which will include investigation for development and production data issues. This role will collaborate with other team members in support activities.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the support and maintenance of Data Models and Power BI Datasets.
- Responsible for ensuring data quality and accuracy of data between the Power BI Datasets and Data Warehouse.
- Gains working knowledge of related source data systems and tool sets
- Review and maintain all solution documentation.
- Work in high paced environment in support of broad range of technical solutions.
Basic Qualifications Required
- Skilled in data modeling and Entity Relationship Diagrams.
- Understanding of data warehousing concepts.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of SQL to perform data-analysis and writing ad-hoc queries.
- Working experience with Power BI Stack.
- C1 level English or equivalent.
- Good documentation and requirements engineering skills.
- Ability to work remotely and with limited supervision.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
Preferred Experience, Skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies
At Assurant, we celebrate the differences that make us who we are. By assembling extraordinary teams from a variety of races, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, experiences, and abilities, we’re able to better reflect the global communities where we live and work. By working to remove barriers, we ensure equity for everyone. The pursuit of inclusion rests with each of us. Because it’s only by listening to and representing the unique voices of every individual that we can innovate for all.
For further information about Assurant, please visit our website: https://www.assurant.com/