South Florida Tech Hub
Ironhack is an education startup that was founded to disrupt the way tech education works!
Doesn’t it seem odd that we’ve been learning the same way since the Industrial Revolution? Virtually all industries are pushing the limits on how to do things faster, better, and more efficiently. Yet, for the most part, people feel stuck on a 4+ year (and usually quite expensive) path that often results in an unfulfilling career path.
We empower students to create a new path – one that leads to meaningful careers in software development, product design or data analytics in a fraction of the time and cost of traditional education.
Our higher purpose is to transform the education space to be unapologetically outcomes-driven. Whether students are looking to change careers, get a promotion, skip University, or start their own company, we work tirelessly every day to make sure this path is as quick, immersive, and accessible as possible. Hearing these success stories is what gets us out of bed each day, excited to come to work 🙂
It’s with this mindset that we’ve become one of the key global players in bridging the digital skills gap, serving both those looking to get into tech, as well as the companies hungry for tech talent.
- Founded in 2013 by Wharton and Harvard grads
- Operations in Miami, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Lisbon, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo and Berlin
- 100% YoY Growth (help us to keep it going!)
- Graduated over 6500 students
- 100+ global team members
- Venture capital backed
- Increasing our +85% hiring rate and raise the average salary as we grow our student base
- Reach out to companies (ranging from startups to large corporations in Spain and other tech hubs in Europe) to add them to our Partner Network
- Continuously build a strategic pipeline of partners and assess growing potential (low hanging fruit, high impact partners, branding opportunities…)
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits.
- Keep great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow (upselling).
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization – Workshops, Events, Hiring Success
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Create a systematic, data-driven and KPI oriented process to approach partners
- Provide weekly reports to the leadership team
- Represent the Ironhack brand at trade shows and industry events
- Report directly to Miami General Managers
- You want to leave a mark in the world and be a change agent
- 3-5 years worth of experience in Digital Talent Consulting, Tech Business Development, or another field related with tech and partnerships.
- Successfully executed business development and negotiated partnerships
- Extremely organised and take an analytical approach to solve any kind of problem
- Really positive. You smile often and are fun to work with 🙂
- You thrive in a chaotic early-stage startup environment and enjoy having tons of autonomy with no bureaucratic BS
- The moment you get out of bed, you’re getting stuff done. 100% do-er attitude
- Strong communication skills. You’re comfortable both drafting a memo and making a 20-minute presentation to an audience
Plus: Experience in hiring or leading a team
Plus II: Wide network in the Florida tech industry
Plus III: Has dabbled with the digital product cycle in any type of way