Cloud Support Engineer II - 3rd shift - 12am-9am ET - Sun-Thurs
South Florida Tech Hub
Cloud Support Engineer II – Overnight Shift
(Service Desk Analyst in ITIL)
Cloud Support Engineer II – Cloud Operations
MUST BE US CITIZEN
Note: The shift hours for this position will be Sunday – Thursday, 12:00am – 9:00am
CloudHesive is a cloud solution consulting and managed services provider with a focus on security, reliability, availability, and scalability. CloudHesive helps companies reduce their operating costs and increase productivity while improving their cloud security posture by deploying their mission critical workloads onto the CloudHesive Fabric. The CloudHesive Fabric wraps traditional cloud offerings (public, private or hybrid) with cloud centric security solutions and controls, an innovative management platform and experienced cloud engineers that oversee the customer’s lifecycle. CloudHesive partners with the leading cloud providers such as Amazon Web Service (AWS) to deliver cutting edge solutions for our customers.
If you’re the right fit for CloudHesive, you’ll be working with a seasoned executive team that knows how to develop and scale an organization, with colleagues who share your desire to build the best company in the industry, and with a company culture that moves quickly, acts decisively and communicates openly. You’ll also be working with revolutionary technology solutions that have been deployed successfully at marquee customers around the globe. It is an attractive career opportunity.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Dive-in to quickly understand our IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings. Our offerings are based on industry standard public cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure and best of breed security software from vendors.
· Resolve enterprise customer issues in the cloud. Manage customer’s cloud environments. Automate repetitive tasks.
· Must have excellent customer service skills.
· Must have excellent documentation skills.
· Ability to become a leader and a technical subject matter expert on customer cloud environments
· Help to automate common repetitive maintenance tasks and work with the
· This position has after-hours and on call rotation responsibilities
· The hours for this position will be Thursday – Tuesday, 11:00pm – 8:00am
Skills and experience:
· Must have 1+ years of hands on and proven experience with AWS.
· Must have experience with
· EC2 Types, Security Groups, Load Balancing, AutoScaling
· S3 Bucket Policies
· IAM Roles, MFA, User Creation, Policy Creation
· VPC Subnetting, CIDRs, Route Tables and ACLs.
· 4+ years of hands on experience in a specific technology practice (Infrastructure, Network, Storage, Servers, Security, Windows, Linux, etc.
· Experience in a customer facing role (professional services, support, etc.) and the ability to manage customer relationships up to the senior/executive level is critical
· Be a ‘jack of all trades’ and love working with exciting new technologies and customers
· Experience with Microsoft Office including Visio
· We try to centralize the work load out of our corporate office but in some cases, we go onsite for meetings and collaboration.
· Ability to drive projects and work under tight timelines and lead a team
· ITIL expertise to help drive process into a Service Desk organization.
Personal attributes and values:
· Written and oral communication skills – ability to communicate technical concepts and support assertions with data
· Organizational skills – ability to coordinate and prioritize many issues simultaneously
· Analytical/Problem-solving ability – ability to quickly evaluate an issue, resolve it or implement a workaround with consistent accuracy and success
· High Sense of Urgency – This job entails supporting business critical applications, with stringent SLAs
· “Can do” attitude and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial atmosphere
· Competitive base salary and incentive cash compensation
· Health care benefits
· 401k plan: company sponsored 401k plan with company match
· Access to employee discount programs for movies, movies, restaurants, electronics and more
· Company social events
· Kitchen filled with snacks chosen by the employees
· Paid for Training on cutting edge technology and partners (AWS)
· The personal reward associated with an important position in a fast-growing company positioned to become a pivotal player in a large and rapidly evolving market
· Flexible work schedules
· Standing desks