South Florida Tech Hub
Streann Media is an innovative live streaming and video on demand platform creation technology startup. Streann’s revolutionary SaaS platform empowers content providers with cutting-edge distribution, engagement and monetization tools for the ultimate end user experience.
Streann is seeking an energetic and motivated Project Assistant to join our dynamic team at our headquarters in Doral, FL. The Project Assistant will focus on supporting and expanding our existing US client base. This individual will assist Project Managers in building client relationships, managing client content and completing ad-hoc projects.
- Assist Project Managers to ensure client success and retain business through building relationships and providing continued support
- Collaborate cross-functionally in order to identify problems, resolve issues and complete tasks
- Update and manage project management software
- 0-2 years of project management and/or client relationship management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field
- Interest and/or experience in the live streaming landscape
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Streann Media Inc is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. Streann does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. Streann complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.