South Florida Tech Hub
Streann Media is an innovative live streaming and video on demand platform creation technology startup. Streann’s revolutionary SaaS platform empowers content providers with cutting-edge distribution, engagement and monetization tools for the ultimate end user experience.
Streann Media is seeking an energetic and knowledgeable Relationship Manager to join our dynamic team ideally at our headquarters in Doral, FL, but remote is ok. The ideal candidate will be responsible for gaining a deep understanding of prospect/client business objectives and challenges in order to create strategic recommendations. This can be accomplished by partnering with clients through leveraging opportunities, cultivating relationships and analyzing data. The Relationship Manager will act as the main point of contact for clients.
- Communicate with prospects and existing clients in order to understand their specific business objectives and challenges
- Oversee the sales cycle from prospect to close and partner with other teams to ensure successful onboarding
- Maintain deep understanding of Streann’s products and services in order to present the most relevant features/functionality
- Analyze clients’ data and provide them with appropriate strategic recommendations
- 4-6 years of sales and client relationship management experience
- 2-4 years experience with the live streaming landscape
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or other related field or experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients
- Familiar with analyzing and interpreting data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Streann Media Inc is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. Streann does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. Streann complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates